Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tormentors - some funny battles

This is a discussion on Tormentors - some funny battles within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ı ıs add faalıyet_volcom_ to my party too, ı be very good men, he ıs kıll lots wıth roc +3 ...
Page: 2

evenson

ı ıs add faalıyet_volcom_ to my party too, ı be very good men, he ıs kıll lots wıth roc +3 oke???

Fingolfing or Stef

gratz :P

BattyBat

Originally posted by evenson
    ı ıs add faalıyet_volcom_ to my party too, ı be very good men, he ıs kıll lots wıth roc +3 oke???
    took the words right out of my mouth ;D

oncemore

We could beat you guys any day of the week regardless of having volcom or not. :wub:

BattyBat

as history shows you cant more often than not, but i like tormentors , always good fights

evenson

Originally posted by oncemore
    We could beat you guys any day of the week regardless of having volcom or not. *:wub:
    Whenever I am playing my character, the only time we fight is on buffs, and you're on scrolls, we get duffed, mage TPS us out, and im mad. But i usually kill you a few times, for some reason your defense sucks.

We could beat you guys any day of the week regardless of having volcom or not. *:wub:
    you talk a bunch of shit for a lvl 65... seriously, i like glar, i like ur clan, but cmon if ur gonna use their good skills to say u own, then gtfo <_< oh wait! that's right.. in that vid u are clanless, so u arent even in tormentors :lol: so dont say "we" when u arent even in the clan. You might be added later, but as of now i see you without a clan tag, so shhhh : Lawl. i see glar and aenima and kara doing all the work and u basking in their glory But oh well, i dont want to turn this into a flame war ^_^

evenson

Originally posted by Majix+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Majix)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-oncemore
    you talk a bunch of shit for a lvl 65... seriously, i like glar, i like ur clan, but cmon if ur gonna use their good skills to say u own, then gtfo <_< i see glar and aenima and kara doing all the work and u basking in their glory [/b]
    Well, who am i to talk about talking shit......Im the biggest shit talker here :lol:

kibal

Originally posted by oncemore+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(oncemore)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-kibal
    nothing new , only a bunch of guys vs a bunch of guys dont need skills 4 spam heal and *torment .
    lol @ that comment

If you hadn't noticed, the first party we killed also had a party healer, and we were NAKED.

2nd fight was against, supposedly the best clan on dies, with so many lvl70's i lost count, also with party healer.[/b]
    Of course u were naked ( not all ,priest and rogue weerent naked) . And u were a pk party ( on scrolls) and they were xp party ( buffs) .
    And the 2nd fight , really they r 1 of the best clan of diez? , lol say them they need kill the full healer if they want do a shit .

oncemore

1. Im 64, not 65. Big difference.

2. I was clanless because i just went human. And tormentors clan was bugged, (banned characters where still in clan so i couldn't be added.)

3. I have pretty much the best def you can get without +1 uniques or +8 shells, 80% of the time im pking solo and im maliced.

4. As far as im aware the other clan where scrolled, WE were xping at trolls, and they were raiding US. All 3 warriors were naked, 1 priest, and i think 1 mage.

4. Talk alot of shit? Fuck yeah, Im good at what i do, and im very skilled, love being big headed :wub: Obviously im not the best, and i don't say i am. Most of the well known warriors on dies can beat me 1vs1, but also most have 4-5 lvls on me. My fault i know, im a lazy git.

5. Evenson don't even go there, what happened in the past, i don't care about it, im still friendly with you, i still talk to you, i like you.

6. Forgive me for this post, im too drunk.

evenson

Lol i edited it.

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

eee.........no sry mate

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12