Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

tormentors VS Karus Nation

This is a discussion on tormentors VS Karus Nation within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; o yes it does <_<...
Page: 2

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

o yes it does <_<

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

stfu erian u have a small dick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

Originally posted by merchanter123
    sure does when theres about 3 party healers 1 party curer and 2 buffers on their side... its like they were constantly buffed. and aoe subside constantly sucks for us.
    You guys had 2 fullhealers and a party cure goin too... subside/torment didn't mean crap.. but you guys did do well there.. gratz

If only one of you had made the video

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

erian and cava u bought are fags for leaving me , die

Erian

stfu dro you drove me to quitting

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Thinking of a light bulb joke Paddy told me at this moment.

merchanter123

Originally posted by Desi+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Desi)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-merchanter123
    sure does when theres about 3 party healers 1 party curer and 2 buffers on their side... its like they were constantly buffed. and aoe subside constantly sucks for us.
    You guys had 2 fullhealers and a party cure goin too... subside/torment didn't mean crap.. but you guys did do well there.. gratz

If only one of you had made the video [/b]
    we had 1 full, full healer, 1 with the 960 heal. and no we didn't have a party cure cause neither of our priests were high enough lvl :blink:

Originally posted by merchanter123+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(merchanter123)</div>
    Originally posted by Desi@
    <!--QuoteBegin-merchanter123

If only one of you had made the video
    we had 1 full, full healer, 1 with the 960 heal. and no we didn't have a party cure cause neither of our priests were high enough lvl :blink:[/b]
    ewo, klr and aenima.. k..

merchanter123

klr was 69 at the time of this fight and klr didn't show up until the last 5 minutes of my scrolls...
    ewo is like 67 lol. and aenima was 73 but skilled as fullhealer/duffer.

yamahar1

hahaha nice movie i'm in party zike tormentors suckk using srcoll party heal and party cure zzz my party using buff(Zike buffer) owner tormentors :P very nice pawnage for tormentors sorry for bad english

hmm.. 60+? if i ever saw 60 orcs in town id be happy joker.. the fact is .. u never counted 60 cos there wasnt 60.. and an AHM pk party turned up? LOL
    i couldnt laugh more when u said that
    i think you find that AHM pk party that turned up was Morax.. and ONLY morax.. he wasnt even in a party.. he just came to subside cos he was bored.
    sorry to burst ya bubble <_< but it wasnt that great xD
    now if we did fancy scrolling up it wouldnt have lasted that long and believe me
    im starting to fraps the raids we get on zikes lvling parties
    LOTH is gonna be slightly embaresed when he and 2 other parties came to fight us h43r:

merchanter123

i saw batty bat pod, captain, morax, zike, jimbo, all there at ONE time, plus alot of warriors that i don't remember all the names of i know ap0phis was there and you were there on your priest uknowme so that was easily two parties of ahm and ally. and u weren't both exping.

dartagon

whats the song?

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by merchanter123
    i saw batty bat pod, captain, morax, zike, jimbo, all there at ONE time, plus alot of warriors that i don't remember all the names of i know ap0phis was there and you were there on your priest uknowme so that was easily two parties of ahm and ally. and u weren't both exping.
    and ally? hate to break it to ya but the only active members of the ahm0b are me koyt and gworg lol....batty, captain, pod, zike, jimbo, apophis would just be the leveling party and morax has already been cleared up to have been solo unbuffed just throwing out subsides...2 parties of ahm....learn the count LOL

ermm.. i dont think Jimbo was there.. i was there on uKnowMe to start with.. then i logged Ap0phis .. so uknow and ap0 never on at same time lol.. and batty had gone off cos he got fed up with being raided lol.. ahm never had any sort of pk party there at all xD

as i said.. if AHM had a scrolled pk party there.. u wouldnt of been posting a video of the battle..

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast