Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

tormentors VS Karus Nation

This is a discussion on tormentors VS Karus Nation within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by dartagon whats the song? Children behave.... Anyway the song is 24s by T.I. (Its from need for ...
Page: 3

morax

Originally posted by dartagon
    whats the song?
    Children behave....

Anyway the song is 24s by T.I. (Its from need for speed underground- god im sad)

Kailean

Default Re: tormentors VS Karus Nation

Originally posted by merchanter123
    more ycons plys :rollseyes:

Mario

Default Re: tormentors VS Karus Nation

Originally posted by merchanter123
    This video was made by apacheking and it was too big to send me, kinda bad quality and he ran it through you tube T_T. But heres the jist of it.
    Its Tormentors raiding zike's DK party, the usuals... this fight was 20 minutes on scrolls... so obviously the video isn't going to show the entire fight :P
    Tormentors went and killed an Evil Wizard party just after raiding Zikes DK party.
    We back tracked to DK where there was 2 other DK parties and Zike's DK party. *
    After killing them more AHM showed up(a pk party) and ontop of that the evil wizard party came out from OB to see us T_T hehe, also a couple random ORCs from OB came out to die... woops... i mean.... fight.
    We fought 60+ orcs (i counted :P) for a good 20 minutes until we were cleared from DK hill.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdeRvA0wPxM * * * *<<<<the video (beginning of the fight) this is before the evil wizard party came. Just zikes party and the 2 DK parties in this part.

after 20 minutes of hardcore nonstop battle. (amazing fight)

1 of our priests scrolls dropped T_T

result...

now this was not all the orcs... just the majoirty i could fit in my screen :P

good fight orc nation, good fight *:wub:
    R U RETARDED OR WHAT ????????? WTF IS GREAT WITH KILLIN PPL WHEN U GOT 3 RPIEST IN PARTY (how man yfull healers ????) AND UR PARTY FIGHTIN AGAINS BUFFED PPL ?? ARE U FELLIN LIKE A FUKIN GOD OR SMTH ? YEAH GOOD JOB, SCREW U... U KNOW U SUCK W/O UR 3 PRIESTS AS FAR U GUYS NV PK W/O AT LEAST 3 PRIESTS AND MAGES WHICH ARE RESCUIN US SUXOR ASS, SO NEXT TIME MAKE A VIDEO HOW U KEEP DYIN, WHEN WE RAIDED U.... AND WE DOIN IT LIKE A MAN, ON BUFFS... NOW CALL UR MOM AND START CRYIN <_< OR RUN AGAIN PAYPAL, COZ UR BABASHOPED ITEMS ARENT ENOUGHT

EDIT: I WASNT SCREAM, CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN :s

Easy son.. :mellow:

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Again Paddy's lightbulb joke comes to mind.

Mario

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN BUT W/E (IM NOT GONNA HOLD SHIFT DOW TO WRITE IT).... I WRITED WHAT THINK ABOUT TORMENTORS PARTIES, SO TH3C0CKER OR W/E UR NAME, KEEP MASTURBATIN AND STOP PIMPIN ARROUND, NO1 NV SAW U SOLO, AND I KNOW PPL WHO CAN KICK UR ASSES WITH CLOSED EYES EVEN UR E-BAY WARRIOR WONT HELP, SO SHAME... PUS HAVENT MORE SCROLLS :S

merchanter123

Originally posted by Mario
    MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN BUT W/E (IM NOT GONNA HOLD SHIFT DOW TO WRITE IT).... I WRITED WHAT *THINK ABOUT TORMENTORS PARTIES, SO TH3C0CKER OR W/E UR NAME, KEEP MASTURBATIN AND STOP PIMPIN ARROUND, NO1 NV SAW U SOLO, AND I KNOW PPL WHO CAN KICK UR ASSES WITH CLOSED EYES EVEN UR E-BAY WARRIOR WONT HELP, SO SHAME... PUS HAVENT MORE SCROLLS :S
    lol. all my items have been earned through getting items or coin ingame and trading or buying items ingame. i've spent money on only 1 thing in this game. my lugias, i haven't even bought premium ever, i just lvl'ed to 70 without premium. and those 3 priests. one showed up the last 10 minutes of the fight because we had open spot because our mage had to go. during the 20 minutes of fighting we had 1 full healer and 1 duffer.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by merchanter123+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(merchanter123)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mario
    MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN BUT W/E (IM NOT GONNA HOLD SHIFT DOW TO WRITE IT).... I WRITED WHAT *THINK ABOUT TORMENTORS PARTIES, SO TH3C0CKER OR W/E UR NAME, KEEP MASTURBATIN AND STOP PIMPIN ARROUND, NO1 NV SAW U SOLO, AND I KNOW PPL WHO CAN KICK UR ASSES WITH CLOSED EYES EVEN UR E-BAY WARRIOR WONT HELP, SO SHAME... PUS HAVENT MORE SCROLLS :S
    lol. all my items have been earned through getting items or coin ingame and trading or buying items ingame. i've spent money on only 1 thing in this game. my lugias, i haven't even bought premium ever, i just lvl'ed to 70 without premium. and those 3 priests. one showed up the last 10 minutes of the fight because we had open spot because our mage had to go. during the 20 minutes of fighting we had 1 full healer and 1 duffer.[/b]
    so that means u had 2 mages........pussys :rollseyes: ahm go out pking with only 1 mage xD

Banned

Originally posted by merchanter123+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(merchanter123)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mario
    lol. all my items have been earned through getting items or coin ingame and trading or buying items ingame. i've spent money on only 1 thing in this game. my lugias, i haven't even bought premium ever, i just lvl'ed to 70 without premium. and those 3 priests. one showed up the last 10 minutes of the fight because we had open spot because our mage had to go. during the 20 minutes of fighting we had 1 full healer and 1 duffer.[/b]
    sly, then why did you reply to alot of topics in diez asking "for usd?" what did you farm to get your stuff?

Mario

w/e hes items came from i dont care... but there is nothin special in this "raid", coz if orcs was be scrolled u will be raped like harmless childrens...

yeah! new kb ftw!

merchanter123

Originally posted by undefined+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(undefined)</div>
    Originally posted by merchanter123@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mario

lol. all my items have been earned through getting items or coin ingame and trading or buying items ingame. i've spent money on only 1 thing in this game. my lugias, i haven't even bought premium ever, i just lvl'ed to 70 without premium. and those 3 priests. one showed up the last 10 minutes of the fight because we had open spot because our mage had to go. during the 20 minutes of fighting we had 1 full healer and 1 duffer.
    sly, then why did you reply to alot of topics in diez asking "for usd?" what did you farm to get your stuff?[/b]
    i post because i want to buy stuff :blink: just because i post don't mean i bought stuff. and not that its anyones business i'm clearing my name as of now and telling u where i got everyone one of my items :blink:

4/5 pieces of my chitin +8 i bought for IGC, i farmed attila.
    My giga +8, i traded tripleOG4life for it, i traded him a roc (got in bowl myself) a raptor +8 (which i made) and a belt of strength+1 which i had bought for coin long long longgg time ago from the warrior Archer.
    I have a raptor +7 now, i made it...
    Deep scar +8 i bought for IGC (farmed attila)
    Lugias only item/ anything i have ever spent money on in this game.
    chitin shield +7, was given to me by a friend when they quit.
    my warrior earring i got while i was clanless for about a month.
    my platinum earring is tormentors clan bank.
    my wp +1, i farmed attila's and payed babaguya and deus for all 3 of them.(they helped me get it)
    RoC(got in bowl)
    RoC(clan bank)
    Iron belt (clan bank)

and for everyones information i killed attila about16 times a day and got drop nearly every time.and i did this for about 2 months. so thats how i got so much coin.

_random_

if i could find the video somewhere, 3 people from blood took on about 30-40 humans and survived.[/b]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cGAxg5PBtc

think thats it

woah.. thats a nice bump..

morax

woah.. thats a nice bump..[/b]
    At least he used the search function! hurrah!

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

im on the pic ! :wub:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast