Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

TourNiqueR PK Movie Trailer [ Carnac-West HERO ]

This is a discussion on TourNiqueR PK Movie Trailer [ Carnac-West HERO ] within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Setaside Your support wasn't all that good. only seen 2 pieces but didn't see you curing your ...
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Setaside View Post
    Your support wasn't all that good. only seen 2 pieces but didn't see you curing your priest, which would have been better first imo (especially if he's not really in danger yet, just dropping to 50% hp).

The rest i don't know, spike thrust a few noobs who're in fp+7/chitins+7 while you're in full +9 isn't really impressive
    I agree that he ain't that good as support, i know that as i've been in the same party as him.

and there are a very few amount of people in chitins+7, most got +8's nowadays, atleast the ones in that video got atleast +8's

the roumors about him TBLing is probably true, tho i hope he has stopped with that now.

waiting for full movie to really rate skills and such, that trailer didn't really show me anything at all...

3.5/10?

overused music in almost every pk vid
    zoom in alot lol
    was alot like a trailer since a mini fight scene about 3 times max

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    Well well well, so i decided to randomly time in ko4life.com in my url bar and go to media, and i could of sworn i found a video of myself playing... what does that mean prodigy? think about it
    lol i kno right, jus sayin lol

Quote Originally Posted by iLikeCheese View Post
    3.5/10?

overused music in almost every pk vid
    zoom in alot lol
    was alot like a trailer since a mini fight scene about 3 times max
    Selfpwnd. U can't be taken seriously now

-.- !!! .

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

1/10, dcz movies are boring as hell, and you're one glowy guy. It was kinda annoying to sometimes watch you WAIT for your duffer to duffe someone before you actually attacked, like wtf... Whats the point?

You basically outgear EVERYONE in this trailer, and all in all... Just not worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    1/10, dcz movies are boring as hell, and you're one glowy guy. It was kinda annoying to sometimes watch you WAIT for your duffer to duffe someone before you actually attacked, like wtf... Whats the point?

You basically outgear EVERYONE in this trailer, and all in all... Just not worth it.
    u have no idea how dcz works tedy do u ? u dont just go leeeeroooooyyy in 8 man prty like in cz. Im sure jack would explain this better than me but yea u need to coordinate and *wait* for diffs to actually attack in dcz. Specially cwest dcz has gotten better than past years.

I like how everyone thinks people roll in olds/+7s in dcz just because they see someone with +9s or better then average gear. Got no idea what its like rofl, and about the waiting for a duff, if the enemy is scrolled or buffed its retarded to charge into a whole party especially duoing, even if they arnt cause you will die.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlexDeSouza View Post
    u have no idea how dcz works tedy do u ? u dont just go leeeeroooooyyy in 8 man prty like in cz. Im sure jack would explain this better than me but yea u need to coordinate and *wait* for diffs to actually attack in dcz. Specially cwest dcz has gotten better than past years.
    gotta agree here... cz u can rambo and live, in arderam it doesn't work like that, u dont live longer then a few seconds where in cz with ur 10k + health u kinda live a little bit longer :P haha

and tbh, hes smart 2 wait 4 duffs, why waste ur cd if there not duffed? rofl... its pk,

gg trailer gg duo

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Honestly? No, I never played dcz because I find it to be the most useless zone of them all. To much of a duffe/illusion-feast for my taste.

The comment about leroying into a 8 man party in cz... Yeah, because every cz player can do that? Come on.... Unless you've got gear mixed with a lot of skills, you're fucked by the time you realise your standing right in the middle of the 8 man party.

My point when it comes to DCZ: Gear plays to much of a part there, can be seen especially during vs's when your opponent in shinny items spikes and you're pretty much fucked. Dcz pretty much requires you to be scrolled and with a party most of the time, ESPECIALLY with a duffer. The outcome of a fight in DCZ seems to be all about gear + scrolls + amount of duffers.

Cz on the other hand doesn't require shit aslong as you know what you're doing. I actually find CZ the best zone because of that reason alone, I never scrolled nor was in a need of a party, I could just wolf up and roll CZ like there was no tomorrow and then call it a day. Not boosting my own ego I might add, just a general observation. The outcome of a fight in CZ is ofcourse based on gear... But more than that, it's based on skills and knowledge. If you're not doing your job, you're fucking your entire party up. If everyone in the party knows EXACTLY what they're doing and can organize themselfs perfectly, I'd like to see people take that party down no matter how much gear they have.

PS. Jak prolly could explain it to me further, but my oppionion would always be the same... CZ > RLB > DCZ, and if one zone had to go.. Without a doubt, it would be DCZ.

PPS. Putting HERO in the topic title... You might want to look into razor's video, it's never good to put so much ego into a video.. Unless HERO actually stands for something else, IDK... I don't give a crap about DCZ.

Edit: Also, these are just my personal oppionions on the matter, everyone has a right to have their own oppionion.

Honestly? No, I never played dcz because I find it to be the most useless zone of them all. To much of a duffe/illusion-feast for my taste.

The comment about leroying into a 8 man party in cz... Yeah, because every cz player can do that? Come on.... Unless you've got gear mixed with a lot of skills, you're fucked by the time you realise your standing right in the middle of the 8 man party.

My point when it comes to DCZ: Gear plays to much of a part there, can be seen especially during vs's when your opponent in shinny items spikes and you're pretty much fucked. Dcz pretty much requires you to be scrolled and with a party most of the time, ESPECIALLY with a duffer. The outcome of a fight in DCZ seems to be all about gear + scrolls + amount of duffers.

Cz on the other hand doesn't require shit aslong as you know what you're doing. I actually find CZ the best zone because of that reason alone, I never scrolled nor was in a need of a party, I could just wolf up and roll CZ like there was no tomorrow and then call it a day. Not boosting my own ego I might add, just a general observation. The outcome of a fight in CZ is ofcourse based on gear... But more than that, it's based on skills and knowledge. If you're not doing your job, you're fucking your entire party up. If everyone in the party knows EXACTLY what they're doing and can organize themselfs perfectly, I'd like to see people take that party down no matter how much gear they have.

PS. Jak prolly could explain it to me further, but my oppionion would always be the same... CZ > RLB > DCZ, and if one zone had to go.. Without a doubt, it would be DCZ.

PPS. Putting HERO in the topic title... You might want to look into razor's video, it's never good to put so much ego into a video.. Unless HERO actually stands for something else, IDK... I don't give a crap about DCZ.

Edit: Also, these are just my personal oppionions on the matter, everyone has a right to have their own oppionion.
    cz was fine till thy brought krowaz and cursed shit. Ive played cz myself for 3 years with chitins+8s and stuff, never had tht much of fun since.

nice vid edit

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

cz was fine till thy brought krowaz and cursed shit. Ive played cz myself for 3 years with chitins+8s and stuff, never had tht much of fun since.
    agree, this is 1 of the main reason why i prefer ardream/rlb over cz nowadays,

even though i LOVED having curse weapons and there effects in pk, the krowaz just totally ruined it... lets give every1 gg armor... haha.

I hope u are not serious
    Why should he waste his spike if he can hit more dmg with malice ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast