Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

TourNiqueR PK Movie Trailer [ Carnac-West HERO ]

This is a discussion on TourNiqueR PK Movie Trailer [ Carnac-West HERO ] within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by lamNIGHTMARE I hope u are not serious Why should he waste his spike if he can hit ...
Page: 3

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lamNIGHTMARE View Post
    I hope u are not serious
    Why should he waste his spike if he can hit more dmg with malice ?
    Just feels stupid with all his gear, and don't give me any crap about what gear DCZ players have. Sure, they might be running in +8s more than +7s, but a +9 set > +8 anyday of the week, end of story really.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    Just feels stupid with all his gear, and don't give me any crap about what gear DCZ players have. Sure, they might be running in +8s more than +7s, but a +9 set > +8 anyday of the week, end of story really.
    even tho he out gear most of the guys in ard doesn't mean he can one hit them all...
    and obviously +9 > +8, the guy who thinks different must be retarded...

anyways, this is his video not a "flame here"-topic

Quote Originally Posted by Thardy View Post
    even tho he out gear most of the guys in ard doesn't mean he can one hit them all...
    and obviously +9 > +8, the guy who thinks different must be retarded...

anyways, this is his video not a "flame here"-topic
    I never said he'd be 1 hitting them all, but it kinda kills the game with automatically being able to 1 hit anyone that gets duffed, might aswell call DCZ for Duffe-zone.

I never flamed him btw, I gave my personal oppionion since I rather give a reason for why I rated his video 1/10 than just giving him a rating and no reason for it.

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

Honestly? No, I never played dcz because I find it to be the most useless zone of them all. To much of a duffe/illusion-feast for my taste.

The comment about leroying into a 8 man party in cz... Yeah, because every cz player can do that? Come on.... Unless you've got gear mixed with a lot of skills, you're fucked by the time you realise your standing right in the middle of the 8 man party.

My point when it comes to DCZ: Gear plays to much of a part there, can be seen especially during vs's when your opponent in shinny items spikes and you're pretty much fucked. Dcz pretty much requires you to be scrolled and with a party most of the time, ESPECIALLY with a duffer. The outcome of a fight in DCZ seems to be all about gear + scrolls + amount of duffers.

Cz on the other hand doesn't require shit aslong as you know what you're doing. I actually find CZ the best zone because of that reason alone, I never scrolled nor was in a need of a party, I could just wolf up and roll CZ like there was no tomorrow and then call it a day. Not boosting my own ego I might add, just a general observation. The outcome of a fight in CZ is ofcourse based on gear... But more than that, it's based on skills and knowledge. If you're not doing your job, you're fucking your entire party up. If everyone in the party knows EXACTLY what they're doing and can organize themselfs perfectly, I'd like to see people take that party down no matter how much gear they have.

PS. Jak prolly could explain it to me further, but my oppionion would always be the same... CZ > RLB > DCZ, and if one zone had to go.. Without a doubt, it would be DCZ.

PPS. Putting HERO in the topic title... You might want to look into razor's video, it's never good to put so much ego into a video.. Unless HERO actually stands for something else, IDK... I don't give a crap about DCZ.

Edit: Also, these are just my personal oppionions on the matter, everyone has a right to have their own oppionion.
    DCZ is the same thing when it comes to soloing, you can kill all the noobs you want but the second you run into a good party your not going to do jack shit. I'm sure when you ran into a vicarious party you didn't do much, the "fun" of cz you describe of being able to wolf up and kill noobs applies to all zones that have noobs. And DCZ does not require 24/7 scrolling and duffing, although in all zones duffing is important, it actually requires less duffers than CZ, a 2/3 priest party in DCZ is OP and so only noobs try those, and they get rolled anyways. Try making a 3 man party in CZ and rolling 8 man parties, that are actually equally geared. DCZ is more about timing than gear, although gear can play a huge part, as it can in any zone.

The truth is, DCZ is just more fast paced than CZ because of the lack of krowaz in DCZ, and it's apparent because in CZ in EUKO where there's no krowaz, pk is pretty fast paced. So pro of DCZ is that it's more fast paced, and CZ there's more things to do like war, ED, etc. Calling a zone useless because you've never played it enough, that's just stupid imo.

I've played DCZ... for about a week, the whole "illusion and duffe"-feast just really wasn't what I wanted in a zone. Kinda gets lame when your opponent can't even beat a guy in +7s and he gets his entire party to jump you in a straight vs.

I find CZ to be more of a challenge, just because if you get duffed doesn't mean you're automatically scruwed. The work you sometimes have to put into getting one person killed is damn satisfying, rather than just getting 2 rogues to spike at the same time.

3 people CAN beat 8 people with the equal gear in cz, it's been done countless times, as we all know... Skillz > Gear.

Once again, these are just my oppionions, you guys might be right in your own way just as I may be right in my way.

Anywayz, I'm done with this topic. Have fun.

Horrible.
    -11/10

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by LutherLansfeld View Post
    Horrible.
    -11/10

ted y u hijack thredz? every1 report him

xD_Stephan

2/10...
    nothing else to say becuz ppl alrady said it

I find CZ to be more of a challenge, just because if you get duffed doesn't mean you're automatically scruwed.
    If you dont know how to cure, then yeah.
    Never thought just being generally quicker would save your ass? Instead of relying on a buffer for party cures.

Theres been 1 thousand topics just like this, comparing zones saying they are either harder or easier is just totally stupid, the pk style is different, not easier nor harder.

The only thing i will say about the zones is that, the actual mind-set of C-West cz players is to create an 8 man party, don't deny it cause we both know it. DCZ mindset is completely different for any clan with reasonable skills. Dont think i've been in an 8 man party in like forever.

I agree the video was shag and the person who recorded it is a known cheater but dont bag a zone because of 1 shitty persons video, it shouldn't represent anything other than his own skills.

He could at least have done a little effort in making decent transitions and readable text.

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

are tblers allowed accounts on ko4life? not gonna bother watching the vid, probably just gonna be full of double potting. Too bad i deleted my fraps of him double potting in arena.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123