Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

monster supression ss (if anyone hasnt been yet :) )

This is a discussion on monster supression ss (if anyone hasnt been yet :) ) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; -- 100k hp+ -- arrow shower hackers -- papa riote --1person leavese the zone and all monsters die and u ...
Page: 1

Default monster supression ss (if anyone hasnt been yet :) )

-- 100k hp+

-- arrow shower hackers

-- papa riote

--1person leavese the zone and all monsters die and u have to start again h43r: :blink:

---throws rocks

--ugly

-bully

-all hell breaking loose

aight idk if these were posted or not or if everyone knows about it already, but i didnt so i made the post for anyone who didnt know about the quest so plz dont flame :wub:

Banned Senior Member

You lured the Pathos to us damnit so we ran out of time ><

i was stealthed in the ss takin the pic idk wtf happend

Sidarius

i went through the whole quest, we beat it after about a half hour, he drops, message bar said i recieved the devils marble item...i look....not there,lol, i got owned, cause the rest of the party had it, i wasnt overweight or anything either.

susGe

Jeff is a beast . We almost had it done but some how ran out of time -__- had like a slither left :/

Fun quest, shit reward, and last but not least EASY BOSS.

Sidarius

yea,lol, 1.5m exp., when i can kill 250 lamias in half the time for 7m exp. hehe, but it was fun and we got a few defence armors. gonna keep going in till i get my chitin dd helm.

Lemon

The reason you didn't get the marble is because you already had 3 of the waters and it therefore just gives you the 1.x mil exp. The people who got the marbles didn't get the exp and they won't till they get the waters.

Dynasty

how and where do i get this quest? and what lvl must i be? and what are the rewards?

i agree tbh, not worth the effort

Sidarius

[quote]The reason you didn't get the marble is because you already had 3 of the waters and it therefore just gives you the 1.x mil exp. The people who got the marbles didn't get the exp and they won't till they get the waters.[/quote

thx man, yea it said i recieved the exp. but i guess cause it was so little i didnt notice the difference,lol, but i still have the waters on me also which is the weird part.

this was really easy, but in the same time it takes to do it you can easily level 1.5mill xp so its kinda pointless.

oncemore

I think clan got another unique aswell before

DisillusionedIdealogue

Originally posted by Dynasty
    how and where do i get this quest? and what lvl must i be? and what are the rewards?
    same questions for me :P

Speed of Dark

is it from bifrost? :blink:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast