[Knight Imperia] Movie contest movies from an oldschool private server.

This is a discussion on [Knight Imperia] Movie contest movies from an oldschool private server. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello everyone, As Knight Imperia admin, I want to share our player movies with you. These movies were posted on ...
Page: 1

Default [Knight Imperia] Movie contest movies from an oldschool private server.

Hello everyone,

As Knight Imperia admin, I want to share our player movies with you.

These movies were posted on first KI GM Invasion Event Movie Contest, and I would like to post them here so everyone can watch and have fun!

These movies were made while there were 420+ online players. See how exciting it is to pk in an oldschool private server.

Ammock - Movie contest winner
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azyHKND8150]YouTube - GM Invasion Event[/ame]

Otzi
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHZHmmZOnhM]YouTube - Pk event Knight Imperia[/ame]

Muse
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsvqvcMrx3g]YouTube - Knight Imperia Gm Invasion Event[/ame]

GM_Isabel - GM view of the event
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sl5Lo-aCwbQ]YouTube - GM Invation Movie On Knight Imperia Knight Online[/ame]

If you want to get more detail about Knight Imperia, please check our advertisement topic by clicking below.

Knight Imperia, a farm server.

Thanks, and hope you like these movies.

Ps. Credits goes to the owners of these movies. I am just sharing them in this forum with their permission.

Also, please be respectful while commenting.

kingswe

That gm sucks big time he barely killed anyone, or was that with purpose? anyways cool server at the start but like all farm servers it ends up like a pk server

lil_mageskillz

Quote Originally Posted by kingswe View Post
    That gm sucks big time he barely killed anyone, or was that with purpose? anyways cool server at the start but like all farm servers it ends up like a pk server

maybe because the main purpose of the game is to pk? lol

Quote Originally Posted by kingswe View Post
    We wanted to keep the event longer because GM's cannot survive much, so they didn't attack all the people in leeroy mode. They were defensive.

kingswe

Quote Originally Posted by lil_mageskillz View Post
    maybe because the main purpose of the game is to pk? lol
    When i say pk server i mean that everyone have the same gear and i dont enjoy such pk its like the same thing over and over again

Ammock you still playing? Damn so many players online.

I hope server gets wiped so I can start playin it :P

Banned

I found it boring.

Not gonna rate.

active gms, active people playing, i love it

nice i like it