Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

trailer before i leave

This is a discussion on trailer before i leave within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hey undefined, i want another 1v1 m8 i need 11% to 63, and ran out of Souls last match in ...
Page: 2

hey undefined, i want another 1v1 m8 i need 11% to 63, and ran out of Souls last match in cz... cuz i already burnt em through against the other dude :wub: :wub:

Cocaine

<3

TunaFishyMe

am I in this? Ill download it at home

Banned

Originally posted by Thorolas
    hey undefined, i want another 1v1 m8 i need 11% to 63, and ran out of Souls last match in cz... cuz i already burnt em through against the other dude *:wub: *:wub:
    yeh man, i saw u start to backup and i felt bad that i killed you, and i think i forgot to switch my DD helm off : x sorry bout that, if u want i can get another fight in with u

Hiz is one of the lamest rogues in this game, if not the lamest one. I can't believe he is top100. Guess all those town + spikes payed afterall.

Banned

Originally posted by Devile
    Hiz is one of the lamest rogues in this game, if not the lamest one. I can't believe he is top100. Guess all those town + spikes payed afterall.
    impossible to kill him, he runs away to much like 90% of the rest of the human rogues....just cant stand pking like that, i pk for about 2 hours only to see i made about 250 np.....they all just stick together unable to kill them, when they do chase you they redball and run back to the crowd.

Originally posted by undefined+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(undefined)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Devile
    impossible to kill him, he runs away to much like 90% of the rest of the human rogues....just cant stand pking like that, i pk for about 2 hours only to see i made about 250 np.....they all just stick together unable to kill them, when they do chase you they redball and run back to the crowd.[/b]
    that's why i made NT :lol: , one of the reasons why i made NT is that there is not too much challenge being an orc lately if u like soloing, i used to feel the same thing, and im still feeling the same thing being a human, but for sure i found mor skilled ppl in orc side, and it's more funny cause i had beter fights being a human

That's why u should:

1. Exp so u get higher level, more AP/HP/AC and kill them before they are able to runaway. Most rogues try to be "funny" when I'm on Z4 and tank me a little bit and then runaway, but 80% of the time they get pwned cause they are dead before they can even lightfeet.
    2. PK in party and 1vs1 when u see someone who runs alone. 3 lame rogues vs 1 is the best way of getting pissed off fast. I fought that way before and got illusioned non stop buy all. Unskilled rogues do that shit all day.
    3. Agree 1vs1 on MSN with known ppl so there's no bullshit. I dont see the point on 1vs1'ing lame fags like Hiz or Sudanimac. Unskilled and lame players like those will never fight with honor. Pointless to even worry about them running. Do what I do. Wait for them to get gangbanged and get the last hit everytime to piss them off.

Play with us more undivided, exp so u dont get bored of pking solo most of the time.

Sustain

But he has 800k np so credit to him for dat -_-

Banned

That's why u should:

1. Exp so u get higher level, more AP/HP/AC and kill them before they are able to runaway. Most rogues try to be "funny" when I'm on Z4 and tank me a little bit and then runaway, but 80% of the time they get pwned cause they are dead before they can even lightfeet.
    2. PK in party and 1vs1 when u see someone who runs alone. 3 lame rogues vs 1 is the best way of getting pissed off fast. I fought that way before and got illusioned non stop buy all. Unskilled rogues do that shit all day.
    3. Agree 1vs1 on MSN with known ppl so there's no bullshit. I dont see the point on 1vs1'ing lame fags like Hiz or Sudanimac. Unskilled and lame players like those will never fight with honor. Pointless to even worry about them running. Do what I do. Wait for them to get gangbanged and get the last hit everytime to piss them off.

Play with us more undivided, exp so u dont get bored of pking solo most of the time.
    do you guys pk often also after you get bored of xping? cause whenever i come in the channel, you guys are always xping

DragonFire

Originally posted by Sustain+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sustain)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Devile
    But he has 800k np so credit to him for dat -_-[/b]
    after playing for like 5 years i would hope he had alot...

Sybian

Originally posted by Sustain+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sustain)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Devile
    But he has 800k np so credit to him for dat -_-[/b]
    He doesnt deserve credit for shit it pisses me off that barely any human rogue will 1 v 1 fairly they will just run away and then another rogue runs along and 2 v 1's you and your preety much dead no matter what and its downright annoying. But hey then again welcome to fing cz... Your national points are worth losing your dignity over.

TunaFishyMe

I have lf on my 3rd skillbar is its kind of hard to keep it on all the time when doing a 1 on 1. Usually when I see themredball, i quickly throw on lightfeet to catch up to them in case they start running. When they start to redball, I hold W so if they do run, im following them. Then once they do start running, they are dead meat unless they are smart and run in zig zags or throw on a DD sheild. Then i just leave. No point in wasting pots/scroll time on someone who will just run away everything they are about to die.

i'll dl but not now...
    U leaving why ? lets kill some atros in cz

Sustain

Its called smart pk. If u cant win why to hang on it just tease tease tease lol.

''I have 250np coz I am so honorable'' no ty.

pk is about not to die and kill.

1vs1 is for arena.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast