Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

trailer before i leave

This is a discussion on trailer before i leave within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; then might as well try to 1 hit kill everything and run, because that is all hiz will ever do. ...
Page: 3

mee
    Admin

then might as well try to 1 hit kill everything and run, because that is all hiz will ever do. Its not called smart pk, its called being useless with a sin. PK is about making choices, knowing how to execute, and staying alive. If u choose not to take risks and 1 hit everything u end up having hiz's rep... useless

Natalie

every 1 you attacked is scared of you cause they are noob ? :blink:

TunaFishyMe

If you cant win, then /town. Dont start the fight. Its not called "smart pk" Its called a waste of time. Just sit at the back of the tower and wait for those mages to come in so you can 1-2 hit them.

mee
    Admin

Tuna's got it Hiz had a counterpart on orc side though... any1 remember faim ???

TunaFishyMe

lol I remember running after hanzo for a 1 on 1. I knew I would lose but I wanted to fight anyways xD Getting NP isnt that hard. Losing 50 is really a big deal.

Trii

Originally posted by mee
    Tuna's got it * * Hiz had a counterpart on orc side though... any1 remember faim * ???
    i saw him log on few times like 3-4 weeks ago. i remember him running away from my lvl 55 archer

DragonFire

i think it was Mee on Hanzo, but when i played my human mage i was in the bowl and i was killing a boss or something and when i almost had it dead he came up behind me and killed me....and then i watched him kill the boss... <_<

mee
    Admin

Originally posted by Dragonfire333
    i think it was Mee on Hanzo, but when i played my human mage i was in the bowl and i was killing a boss or something and when i almost had it dead he came up behind me and killed me....and then i watched him kill the boss... <_<
    ROFL sorry skater, ill surely help u scout a few eslant bosses when u can enter the zone :P

Erian

ahaha another gay player is alkemiko.... his style of playing is.........

1on1 me with a raptor8.... redball put on a dd shield.. pot up
    1on1 me again with a gig--- redball put on a dd shield.. pot up
    then i fought him naked i redball i still stay there and manage to hang on by 1.2k hp then i brought him down to redball and then he put on a shield and pot up and then i realize i have 10 souls left i town... fuking cunt oh and he acid pot like a mother fucker

DragonFire

Originally posted by mee+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mee)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dragonfire333
    ROFL sorry skater, ill surely help u scout a few eslant bosses when u can enter the zone :P[/b]
    shut up!!! ill get there soon enough <_< ..and when i see talos or TK your gonna be the last to know :lol:

TunaFishyMe

holy shit. You arent old enough to swear. Im telling dan

DragonFire

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    holy shit. *You arent old enough to swear. *Im telling dan
    owned..erian its nap time :lol:

Erian

pfft.........

TunaFishyMe

You arent even allowed to make a KO account! Im telling your mom!!!

Erian

you're just mad cause i OWNED you 1on1

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast