Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

trailer before i leave

This is a discussion on trailer before i leave within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Erian you're just mad cause i OWNED you 1on1 Your just mad because he can beat you ...
Page: 4

DragonFire

Originally posted by Erian
    you're just mad cause i OWNED you 1on1
    Your just mad because he can beat you up IRL, and if he can't....shame on you :lol:

TunaFishyMe

what!? what@?! Mommy's calling khiem!! Time to drink some soup!

Erian

ed can't touch me....

DarK

lol... i couldnt stop myself from laughing at the 1v1 with hiz... hes SO LAME :lol:
    good movie undefined...... nice combo B)

TunaFishyMe

Shouldnt you be in school?

Erian

IT'S SUMMER

Banned

Originally posted by Natalie
    every 1 you attacked is scared of you cause they are noob ? *:blink:
    like i said its trailer

DragonFire

Originally posted by Erian
    IT'S SUMMER
    summer school? you fail anything?

Banned

Originally posted by Dragonfire333+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfire333)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Erian
    IT'S SUMMER
    summer school? you fail anything?[/b]
    american systems, and math : (

TunaFishyMe

Summer?! When I was young, Summer is the time to get ahead of all the smart kids! GO DO YOUR MATH!!!

Banned

Originally posted by DarK
    lol... i couldnt stop myself from laughing at the 1v1 with hiz... hes SO LAME *:lol: *
    good movie undefined...... nice combo B)
    thanks dark

nice movie but dont waste your time with a piece of shit like hiz he will run and illusion forever its just a waste of scrols and pots <_<

flamthrow

Nice movie alltho the music seemed kinda slow for the video. Well I dont even play diez but i certainly wanna see that moron hiz or whatever drop dead :lol:. In those cases i usually take off all my armor and humiliate him even more cos they come and get raped.

Originally posted by Sustain
    Its called smart pk. If u cant win why to hang on it just tease tease tease lol.

''I have 250np coz I am so honorable'' no ty.

pk is about not to die and kill.

1vs1 is for arena.
    Teasing is one thing, making someone waste like 10 minutes just casting illusion and running away every time u redball is lame. Why pick that target in the first place if u know u can't kill it? Just to annoy him? Reputation is far more important than NPs. ppl respect skilled and decent players. High NPs can be gained by NP transfer, nova + town bug abussing, crystal leeching, etc. Lost their meaning a long time ago.

I dont see anything smart on wasting 10 minutes of scrolls or time in general, gaining NOTHING. For someone with that many NPs u expect a minimum of skill, not just someone who can spike + thrust and then run away.

Smart or pathetic? I think its the second.

Originally posted by Sustain
    Its called smart pk. If u cant win why to hang on it just tease tease tease lol.

''I have 250np coz I am so honorable'' no ty.

pk is about not to die and kill.

1vs1 is for arena.
    i remember being killed by strokes like 3 times in a row i was 60 and he was around 65, and i was going back over and over again, till i could kill him(something that happened few months later :lol but that adrenaline to fight against ppl overpowered is really nice , also the best way to learn is trying it and trying it, if you don't try (this is general common sense) if you don't try you will be always mediocre and that's what i always tried to do, don't be a mediocre.
    pk is all about not to die? i got a diferent thought PK is all about to KILL

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast