Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Trailer - DIEZ: The Beginning Of The End

This is a discussion on Trailer - DIEZ: The Beginning Of The End within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Best watched with volume at maximum in full screen mode http://rapidshare.de/files/21949387/trailer.wmv.html - Rapidshare http://files.filefront.com/trailerwmv/;510...;/fileinfo.html - Filefront ---------------Feature Length Presentation Coming ...
Page: 1

Default Trailer - DIEZ: The Beginning Of The End

Best watched with volume at maximum in full screen mode

http://rapidshare.de/files/21949387/trailer.wmv.html - Rapidshare

http://files.filefront.com/trailerwmv/;510...;/fileinfo.html - Filefront

---------------Feature Length Presentation Coming Soon-----------------

6º <_<

Haxium

nice trailer

To short, good affects, not much gameplay.
    And how did you get so good gear in such short time? -_-

Btw, if ur th1rt33n, your gay ^_^ -_-, you got us exp'd to dms, then came back, and coz we duffed you, you towned, if you wanna pick a fight, stay for it.

first of all..... trailers are meant to be short... thats why they are trailers and not movies :P... second my gear isnt great at all, borrowed some from reliable friends, but i'm still wearing a fair amount of +9 jewelry, and third, did you just call me a wimp for killing a whole party of yours then towning when i got fully duffed against how many people on that run?

exactly

XX

Woah nice trailer cant wait for full length :wub:

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner
    To short, good affects, not much gameplay.
    And how did you get so good gear in such short time? -_-

Btw, if ur th1rt33n, your gay ^_^ -_-, you got us exp'd to dms, then came back, and coz we duffed you, you towned, if you wanna pick a fight, stay for it. *
    the point in rushin dms is to catch u by surprise, why stay when you all have clocked on ?

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    first of all..... trailers are meant to be short... thats why they are trailers and not movies :P... second of all did you just call me a wimp for killing a whole party of yours then towning when i got fully duffed against how many people on that run?

exactly
    You exp'd john, thne you killed me, unbuffed paper mage :|
    Then u came back, with "surpise" as there was 2 partys killing dms, 1 didnt see u i dont think, saw 555, didnt tank a dm, you kiled me whilst a was afk, we duffed you and you towne... I dont count as the whole party -_-
    Btw: Full party? Me, already dead, john a 63 warrior with bad gear and a lvl 62 assasin crappy gear, agaisnt a lvl 70? :huh:

Hostage

Nice, I like that font. Im gonna level to 70 and NC to Fourteen

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-URunFasterWithAKnifE
    first of all..... trailers are meant to be short... thats why they are trailers and not movies :P... second of all did you just call me a wimp for killing a whole party of yours then towning when i got fully duffed against how many people on that run?

exactly
    Then u came back, with "surpise" as there was 2 partys killing dms, 1 didnt see u i dont think, saw 555, didnt tank a dm, you kiled me whilst a was afk, we duffed you and you towne... I dont count as the whole party -_-
    Btw: Full party? Me, already dead, john a 63 warrior with bad gear and a lvl 62 assasin crappy gear, agaisnt a lvl 70? :huh:[/b]
    Did you die? Did I die? Did I get any national points? Did you get any national points?

if the answer to these questions is Yes, No, Yes, No then .... VICTORY

out of interest in that party of you, as a mage, john a warrior and some assassin, who was doing the healing? and more distubingly who debuffed me.... oh yes it's easy to leave out the priests isn't it, doesn't sound as silly does it <_< :P

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(URunFasterWithAKnifE)</div>
    Originally posted by JoshTehPwner@

exactly

Btw: Full party? Me, already dead, john a 63 warrior with bad gear and a lvl 62 assasin crappy gear, agaisnt a lvl 70? :huh:
    Did you die? Did I die? Did I get any national points? Did you get any national points?

out of interest in that party of you, as a mage, john a warrior and some assassin, who was doing the healing? and more distubingly who debuffed me.... oh yes it's easy to leave out the priests isn't it, doesn't sound as silly does it <_< :P[/b]
    I was refering to the melee's of the party, yes, there were 2 INT priests, 1 duffer, 1 buffer.
    What did you expect us to do? not duff you so a lvl 70 with 1337 gear could own? :|
    next time dont town, we want your np :P

Jimbo

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(URunFasterWithAKnifE)</div>
    Originally posted by JoshTehPwner@

exactly

out of interest in that party of you, as a mage, john a warrior and some assassin, who was doing the healing? and more distubingly who debuffed me.... oh yes it's easy to leave out the priests isn't it, doesn't sound as silly does it <_< :P[/b]
    What if the awnser is yes no yes and maybe?? ^_^

nice vid can't wait till u get geared up

so the party has gone from 3 to 5 :P with 2 priests :lol:

and my gear isn't leet but you'll have to trust me on that

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    so the party has gone from 3 to 5 :P with 2 priests :lol:

and my gear isn't leet but you'll have to trust me on that
    #
    Well you had raptor =8, 1337 enought for me ^_^
    But liek i said, i only mentioned the melee's, i said we duffed you refering to we had priests in party. :|

Dragonfaire

Very nice Paddy

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast