Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

trailer movie pk 2

This is a discussion on trailer movie pk 2 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i love u :x...
Page: 2

oO Jc Oo

i love u :x

am i the only one who didnt like it D:?

i wont get to detail but it bored me. maybe i just have high expectations for ppl who make pk vids. the last good pk vid i saw was nordfronts and that was quite a while ago.

well hopefully your full movie is better than this.

am i the only one who didnt like it D:?

i wont get to detail but it bored me. maybe i just have high expectations for ppl who make pk vids. the last good pk vid i saw was nordfronts and that was quite a while ago.

well hopefully your full movie is better than this.[/b]
    not trying to start a flame hear but why didn't you like it i know everyone's entailed to there own opinion but what did it lack to me i thought it had good editing good pk good music?

not trying to start a flame hear but why didn't you like it i know everyone's entailed to there own opinion but what did it lack to me i thought it had good editing good pk good music?[/b]
    well for starters he didnt do much. ran around in circles most of the time while his party did all the work, bladed without trying to combo, hardly ever tp'd. i didn't see nothing special, nothing any other mage couldnt do with a cs. idc about editing or music in a pk movie. if the pk isnt good the movie isnt good hence why its called a pk movie not a music video.

well for starters he didnt do much. ran around in circles most of the time while his party did all the work, bladed without trying to combo, hardly ever tp'd. i didn't see nothing special, nothing any other mage couldnt do with a cs. idc about editing or music in a pk movie. if the pk isnt good the movie isnt good hence why its called a pk movie not a music video.[/b]
    If you actually read the subtitles he was trying to prove how much he can tank, and i think the clip showed it pretty damn well. nothing a cs mage can do?rofl, you gotta log diez and see the gear people got, get a mage with cs and try do same, lets see how many people can actually survive doing that agaisnt so many +9s in diez..its just a trailer, wait for full movie before another senseless comment like this.

If you actually read the subtitles he was trying to prove how much he can tank, and i think the clip showed it pretty damn well. nothing a cs mage can do?rofl, you gotta log diez and see the gear people got, get a mage with cs and try do same, lets see how many people can actually survive doing that agaisnt so many +9s in diez..its just a trailer, wait for full movie before another senseless comment like this.[/b]
    and this is why i didnt wanna get into detail in the first place. one of his suckup friends will talk crap. but w/e of course my opinion is senseless because it isnt the same as yours. Oscar asked for me to say why and i did and he didnt really tank much imo. and really any mage with a cs can do that. spam hp pots run in circles while getting party heals? im not trying to flame but ya its a public forum where people can share their thoughts on what is posted. if u cant take some criticism go QQ in a corner.

MotoCross

me lov ju long time

Banned

PIPOOOOOOOOOOOOOO <3 mucks

If you actually read the subtitles he was trying to prove how much he can tank, and i think the clip showed it pretty damn well. nothing a cs mage can do?rofl, you gotta log diez and see the gear people got, get a mage with cs and try do same, lets see how many people can actually survive doing that agaisnt so many +9s in diez..its just a trailer, wait for full movie before another senseless comment like this.[/b]
    What&#39;s the matter if he can tank and his party dies? Also you are right that humans are way better geared than orcs HA HA.

And pipo nice job mate ^^ combo is already better than in your last vid , waiting for full movie :-D

What&#39;s the matter if he can tank and his party dies? Also you are right that humans are way better geared than orcs HA HA.
    And pipo nice job mate ^^ combo is already better than in your last vid , waiting for full movie :-D[/b]
    He&#39;s showing IN THE VIDEO how he can tank. If you have pked with pipo you know he doesnt let a party die, he&#39;s a great tper. Who said anything about humans having better or orcs? i said diez in generally is full of +9s now.

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Beginning sux.. I dont get the first 10 sec and second clip you dropped few nova&#39;s.
    Third clip you just kept running.
    Closed youtube after that idk if the rest is bettr

Delete plx , dbl post.

He&#39;s showing IN THE VIDEO how he can tank. If you have pked with pipo you know he doesnt let a party die, he&#39;s a great tper. Who said anything about humans having better or orcs? i said diez in generally is full of +9s now.[/b]
    yes diez is full with +9&#39;s

You said "how much people can do it against so many people with +9"... funny thing is that
    80% of the +9 items are on orc side and only a poor 20% human side. (who nted from orc to human side)

And i am pretty sure i saw people dying at the bf monument (or got exped... )

anyways <3 pipo as I said before.

and this is why i didnt wanna get into detail in the first place. one of his suckup friends will talk crap. but w/e of course my opinion is senseless because it isnt the same as yours. Oscar asked for me to say why and i did and he didnt really tank much imo. and really any mage with a cs can do that. spam hp pots run in circles while getting party heals? im not trying to flame but ya its a public forum where people can share their thoughts on what is posted. if u cant take some criticism go QQ in a corner.[/b]
    i got nothing to say for u if dont like a trailer of a mage whit CS runing in circles u can go to the corner of above of the right and click in X for close video thats all.
    i will never understand how the people you can be so stupid to criticize the videoes that each one we do with so much ilusion.

show us your videos pls ......

yes diez is full with +9&#39;s

You said "how much people can do it against so many people with +9"... funny thing is that
    80% of the +9 items are on orc side and only a poor 20% human side. (who nted from orc to human side)

And i am pretty sure i saw people dying at the bf monument (or got exped... )

anyways <3 pipo as I said before.[/b]
    i waiting ur movie also simon

and this is why i didnt wanna get into detail in the first place. one of his suckup friends will talk crap. but w/e of course my opinion is senseless because it isnt the same as yours. Oscar asked for me to say why and i did and he didnt really tank much imo. and really any mage with a cs can do that. spam hp pots run in circles while getting party heals? im not trying to flame but ya its a public forum where people can share their thoughts on what is posted. if u cant take some criticism go QQ in a corner.[/b]
    i dont need suckup friend for defend me i here for talk if u want if u dont like video just tern off and go look TV :P

:wub: :wub: Pipiiiiiii Perfect buddy ..Waiting for full movie 10/10 :wub: :wub:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast