Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

TraNewPkMovie

This is a discussion on TraNewPkMovie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://files.filefront.com/Pk4Youwmv/;5245...;/fileinfo.html...
Page: 1

WhenTheSkyTurnsDark

1st.

Edit. ZZZ, you gay guy, got the scenes when I got d/c'd... TWO OF THEM. Other than that, good movie, gay ass song.

Raskal

:lol:

ultimitkiller

nice movie ^_^

Raskal

Wyvern

hehe this 1 s nice.Tra improves hisself on this way but he s green :'( and 1 more thing Tra wanna play with me ? lol i just wonder 1 vs 1 with u

AlwaysSayDie

Originally posted by WhenTheSkyTurnsDark
    1st.

Edit. ZZZ, you gay guy, got the scenes when I got d/c'd... TWO OF THEM. Other than that, good movie, gay ass song.
    heeey, I know you. we are the mages on manes :lol: remember? in the VERY begining. LiLBitch, thats me lol

good movie! great song aswell

wIsHm3LuCk

nice video ty :P

the_DEAN

hahahahahahahahahaha
    i wana see you in the new patch no more ctrl there hohohoho i ll love it hohohoho
    even in the first 2 skill bars the minor heal lol lol lol lol lol

Banned

you only have 6 skills on your skillbar, big gap between your combo when u run out of skills making your enemy easy to gain health back up.

in the 1vs1's, include some more warriors or other sins instead of bp's and priests

no offense, but if you want a good 1vs1, include something instead of fighting a bp because bp's will ALWAYS lose if they dont duff you. and you werent duffed, so sin > bp anytime unless duffs are involved

wako0

i dont think he killed underscore tho

I was about to just x it out but then I saw you 1v1 _____________. 5/10. I hate seeing sins records their kills when they come from stealthing healers and people just not paying attention. You kicked the crap out of priestish :P but no duffs were used.

Sybian

Originally posted by +8 James
    I was about to just x it out but then I saw you 1v1 _____________. 5/10. I hate seeing sins records their kills when they come from stealthing healers and people just not paying attention. You kicked the crap out of priestish *:P * but no duffs were used.
    So what if he used cntrl minor him beating priestish means nothing and it was a close dual i give him no credit what so ever 0/10 i hate cntrl minor and ur combo sucks..

Originally posted by undefined
    so sin > bp anytime unless duffs are involved
    its not "anytime" then :

im a bp and i could kill almost any sin before i lost my stuff. they use their minor heal, stealth, light feet, spike, thrust, etc etc, i use parasite, judgment. (then its over)

nice movie
    nice combo
    but try to use 7 skills nigga :wub:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast