Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Transformation Scroll

This is a discussion on Transformation Scroll within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It's a tbl edit. i would post the link to it but it's not allowed on these forums...
Page: 2

ILoveYouToo

It's a tbl edit. i would post the link to it but it's not allowed on these forums

randoms used to edit those TBL files to transform into messengers of god pathos and other shit.. its bannable if you TS into stuff like that, BUT... your stuff isnt illegal so... lucky =(

p.s teach me how to do that please.

randoms used to edit those TBL files to transform into messengers of god pathos and other shit.. its bannable if you TS into stuff like that, BUT... your stuff isnt illegal so... lucky =(

p.s teach me how to do that please.[/b]

me too

ILoveYouToo

Any kind of tbl editing is bannable.

Banned

http://rapidshare.com/files/79642121...h_TBL.rar.html

makes ur armor look like +21 rebirth

its funny, on their site they have a link to ko4life lol

Banned

wow

Acostic

its a bug bro forsure

ZnaChilD

"I'll post a SS on ko4life" ^^

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

hahaha xD what a noob downloaded a freaking edited tbl files and u dun know how to use it !

BTW U CANNOT TRANSFORM INTO PUS CHARACTERS!

its only 90min TS scroll .... thats all

Banned

"I'll post a SS on ko4life" ^^[/b]
    there are tbl edits which can make u transform with the same list as u have... weird

lol... user on snoxd? XD

CuriositY

there are tbl edits which can make u transform with the same list as u have... weird

lol... user on snoxd? XD[/b]

Nope seriously I haven't downloaded anything.. It was good before the maintenance and now I come back and I put a TS and it says that and I can tranforme to those thing but it says need item or something like that..

And I don't use any hack or tbl edit I've reinstall my knight online and its still the same thing .... Strange .

ILoveYouToo

Why would you reinstall KO after you found out a bug that was potentially beneficial? Smells like bullshit to me. Then again, maybe your little brother or sister edited the tbls for you.

Fallensix

I want that too

CuriositY

Why would you reinstall KO after you found out a bug that was potentially beneficial? Smells like bullshit to me. Then again, maybe your little brother or sister edited the tbls for you.[/b]

So first of all I'm alone to play on my computer and My Brother and Sister got 22 and they don't live on my house and I dont like to bug or abuse anything in this game.. I want to be as the same points as everyone

ILoveYouToo

Sure sure, regardless you're playing KO with tbl edits. You're alone at the computer. Who else dun did it?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast