Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

TraPkVol.1

This is a discussion on TraPkVol.1 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yay i died in that vid gotta love my 682 def ^_^ but yeah bro, if you're gonna minor heal ...
Page: 3

Foretold

yay i died in that vid
    gotta love my 682 def ^_^

but yeah bro, if you're gonna minor heal at least have it on your bar :P

JIGGLY ME THIS BATMAN :P

snap your bangles! fo sho! rap finally someone with rap in there movies <3 tra la la

Diler

sucks. 3/10. Almost every fight is between you and a paper mage/BP.
    1. When you kill an assasin, you afraid to fight the warrior/warriors that were with him.
    2. When you kill the papers you just run away, you don't fight anyone else
    3. Your combo sucks.

Tra dont listen to this haters.....u do what u do..and i like the effort..im dl it right now...and going to post bak when im done.

To all the haters...y yall got to hate..at least show some kindness for his efforts or some shit...instead of flaming him and telling him how much he sucks...i personally dont think he sucks.

<3 tra......got respect for u man...despite what u have done in the past :wub:

acolyted

<3.
    sexy sin

Edit: too bad I dun know how to use fraps and all these... yesterday Meaty ( MeatMaster ) and I won a
    8vs2... 6 dyldo sins.. 1 full plate warrior and another bp... so amazing <3

mad props for u tra..
    just got done with the video
    nice nice...next time i should pk wit you!

:wub: :wub:

ShaiHulud

ROFL @ using wolf and no dex scrolls. :P

bull

i don't know why there is extreme tra hate on this forum. tra is pretty much an asian gangster tbh. while i played with him, he was cool,funny, and actually a good player when we went out pking. i never saw him glitch or do anything of that sort. anyways, imo you should get to know him before you judge him. beep beep tra.

Loca

booring video , have seen lot better

Matte

when i downloaded this i got some japanese cartoons :lol:

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by yuna
    ahh u left me out of vid *

now make one with me pwn people too * *

as for all u haters i dont see u posting any good pk vids to dl (maybe u get owned to often to make one :unsure: )
    lol u obviously hasn't seen tempest's vid which showed him owning like whole parties :P

TunaFishyMe

sorry i went to sleep. msg me your msn

Banned

Originally posted by SotongPoo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SotongPoo)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-yuna
    ahh u left me out of vid *

now make one with me pwn people too * *

as for all u haters i dont see u posting any good pk vids to dl (maybe u get owned to often to make one :unsure: )
    lol u obviously hasn't seen tempest's vid which showed him owning like whole parties :P[/b]
    or maybe some people like to wear DD talia in 1vs1...... :

tra admitted he jingled and twitched a long time ago in a CSW, the GM knew about him but no one had proof. when we were in CSW he basically got owned by the GM because he was standing right next to him invisible. so since he admitted it he got banned for a little while. then when he came back he did not pk at all. why? because the levels he gained were not legit he macro'd for those levels and digitalpower from carnage found him in bushes with a couple of his friends macroing his party. all the stuff he macro'd for he sold and that is where he got all his gear from. so tra is one illegit person, and its funny he still cant pk in a 1vs1 unless their gear is worse than his or unless he just gets lucky and humans come up behind him and kill them.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast