Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

TraPkVol.1

This is a discussion on TraPkVol.1 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I enjoyed it. Nice Video, In Love Ali1989 :wub: :wub: :wub:...
Page: 4

I enjoyed it.
    Nice Video,
    In Love Ali1989
    :wub: :wub: :wub:

lll eMo lll

Originally posted by undefined+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(undefined)</div>
    Originally posted by SotongPoo@
    <!--QuoteBegin-yuna

ahh u left me out of vid *

now make one with me pwn people too * *

as for all u haters i dont see u posting any good pk vids to dl (maybe u get owned to often to make one :unsure: )

lol u obviously hasn't seen tempest's vid which showed him owning like whole parties :P
    or maybe some people like to wear DD talia in 1vs1...... :

tra admitted he jingled and twitched a long time ago in a CSW, the GM knew about him but no one had proof. when we were in CSW he basically got owned by the GM because he was standing right next to him invisible. so since he admitted it he got banned for a little while. then when he came back he did not pk at all. why? because the levels he gained were not legit he macro'd for those levels and digitalpower from carnage found him in bushes with a couple of his friends macroing his party. all the stuff he macro'd for he sold and that is where he got all his gear from. so tra is one illegit person, and its funny he still cant pk in a 1vs1 unless their gear is worse than his or unless he just gets lucky and humans come up behind him and kill them.[/b]
    your a hypocrit.

Banned

Originally posted by lll eMo lll+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lll eMo lll)</div>
    Originally posted by undefined+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(undefined)
    <!--QuoteBegin-SotongPoo
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-yuna

ahh u left me out of vid *

now make one with me pwn people too * *

as for all u haters i dont see u posting any good pk vids to dl (maybe u get owned to often to make one :unsure: )

lol u obviously hasn't seen tempest's vid which showed him owning like whole parties :P
    or maybe some people like to wear DD talia in 1vs1...... :

tra admitted he jingled and twitched a long time ago in a CSW, the GM knew about him but no one had proof. when we were in CSW he basically got owned by the GM because he was standing right next to him invisible. so since he admitted it he got banned for a little while. then when he came back he did not pk at all. why? because the levels he gained were not legit he macro'd for those levels and digitalpower from carnage found him in bushes with a couple of his friends macroing his party. all the stuff he macro'd for he sold and that is where he got all his gear from. so tra is one illegit person, and its funny he still cant pk in a 1vs1 unless their gear is worse than his or unless he just gets lucky and humans come up behind him and kill them.[/b]
    your a hypocrit.[/b][/quote]
    your a suckup

azza

Tra great movie you homo sexual.. ctrl minor heal FTW pal!

no seriously it was crappy well done! ^_^

i bet u i can own you with my eyes closed <_<

lll eMo lll

i think its time too listen to "Video Killed The Radio Star"

azza

armmm ok then, moving along!!!!!!!!!!!

Lemon

I dont know you but you made this movie and now I dont like you.

azza

Originally posted by Lemon
    lol no one likes him, his a haxor he uses KOSP KOXP or what ever the fuckn program is called he macros etc.. speed hacks biggest bug abuser

lll eMo lll

Originally posted by azza+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(azza)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Lemon
    lol no one likes him, his a haxor he uses KOSP KOXP or what ever the fuckn program is called he macros etc.. speed hacks biggest bug abuser [/b]
    all lies.

azza

his probably to afraid to look at his topic cause we talk shit about him!

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by lll eMo lll+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lll eMo lll)</div>
    Originally posted by azza@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Lemon

lol no one likes him, his a haxor he uses KOSP KOXP or what ever the fuckn program is called he macros etc.. speed hacks biggest bug abuser
    all lies.[/b]
    lol who are you? all lies? he was banned twice. Once for jingling in front of the god dam GM. The other time for macroing. He comes back saying hell never do it again. Why? because 3rd time you are out for good. Why would we make up stories of him cheating.

azza

lol no shit, we got proof buddy

Banned

Originally posted by azza@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Lemon

all lies.[/b]
    lies? http://rapidshare.de/files/18156696/TRA_us...g_kosp.rar.html << there is the link to the video
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...2&highlight=tra

Cant be bothered to download a movie of a cheater..

lll eMo lll

as for who i am, really irrelevant. im just one opinion amongst many you will see in this forum. but if you must know, im G073N on edana server theese days, and i play for fun. so whats funny about that?
    lol
    ok let me requote.

Biggest bug abuser
    im sure that their are people worse than him.

lol no one likes him.
    well i like him, and so do alot of other people. then again people here are in a habbit of insulting and labeling people that they dont really know.

and finally...

his a haxor
    well he dont dupe, he does not DB hack. so i fail too see how this irrelevant. correct he has bug abused. and he has cheated in the past (note : kosp/koxp is a cheat, not a hack).

so get your facts straight before you start labeling people.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast