Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

TraPkVol.1

This is a discussion on TraPkVol.1 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by azza Tra Is A Hacker,Macro, Cheating Little fuckn turk.... /topic closed wtf??? TURK?? He is vietnamese....havent u ...
Page: 6

Originally posted by azza
    Tra Is A Hacker,Macro, Cheating Little fuckn turk.... /topic closed

wtf???

TURK??

He is vietnamese....havent u ever heard of "if u have nothing good to say, then dont say it at all"?

I read this post..and ur getting annoying..keep posting bak and shit...u said ur comment and now fuk off.

grow up and get off this topic...the past is the past...nothing u can do or HE can do to change it..... DROP IT.

Tra sex pls 18:00 gmt+2 pls

azza

tras a noob

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by Greygoose+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Greygoose)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-azza

wtf???

TURK??

He is vietnamese....havent u ever heard of "if u have nothing good to say, then dont say it at all"?

I read this post..and ur getting annoying..keep posting bak and shit...u said ur comment and now fuk off.

grow up and get off this topic...the past is the past...nothing u can do or HE can do to change it..... DROP IT.[/b]
    i agree on the lol @ saying tra is turk part but defending a cheater is seriously bullshit and i didn't expect it out of you greygoose.

what "past" is it? he commited the same mistake twice, got banned twice, i think thats a good enough reason to put down someone with that kind of credibility. i don't see why third chances should be allowed, second chance maybe but in this case it proves a leopard never changes its spots.

Originally posted by SotongPoo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SotongPoo)</div>
    Originally posted by Greygoose@
    <!--QuoteBegin-azza

wtf???

TURK??

grow up and get off this topic...the past is the past...nothing u can do or HE can do to change it..... DROP IT.
    i agree on the lol @ saying tra is turk part but defending a cheater is seriously bullshit and i didn't expect it out of you greygoose.

what "past" is it? he commited the same mistake twice, got banned twice, i think thats a good enough reason to put down someone with that kind of credibility. i don't see why third chances should be allowed, second chance maybe but in this case it proves a leopard never changes its spots.[/b]
    okay............first off....yes i am defending him...know y, he is my friend..and second....is because he has enough balls to post his video here...and right when he does it, he gets bullshit and more shit (like 3 pages of shit) saying ohh..he sucks ball, and i dont want to watch that video cuz he is a cheater, ohh he go for mages/ people that are duff. Do u see my point sotong..yes he cheated...but he doesnt deserve all this shit thrown at him.. a few pages back...captain said i dont watch cheaters...that right there is irrevelant, if ur not going to watch the video then y comment... its a freaking put-down.

I know almost everyyy rogue goes for a mage or a BP when they see them...if ur a rogue and u deny that..ur just bullshiting urself. Rogues always go for mages cuz of low def and easy kill (if ur paper) and people BS him about him going for mages...when themselves to, being a hypocrite would probably do the same thing.

kk STORY TIME....i used to get picked on...but i always had a couple of friends that would stand up for me and DEFEND me...right now, one of them is in prison, and he is still my homeboy <<<<point is that despite what he did, im still his friend...and im still tra's friend. I aint going to turn my back on him...what friend would i be if i did that.

this is my point of view, most of yall wont understand where im coming from.

he cheated, a 30 day ban is a too light of a punishment for him, i mean he knows he will get flamed by people whenever he tries to get attention by posting a video or making a post, it can't be helped. cheat and get dirt on your face, thats the way ko4life is i guess. if everyone is as "forgiving" this game wil be left with nobody but koxpers B)

not to mention i don't remember him apolgizing or admitting even any regret for this community,(at least not publicly), so yea i don't blame the community for posting against him.

also yea he posted a shit vid, if he had posted it he should expect compliments or criticism, so it can't be helped. don't want criticisms? don't post.

lll eMo lll

Originally posted by SotongPoo
    he cheated, a 30 day ban is a too light of a punishment for him, i mean he knows he will get flamed by people whenever he tries to get attention by posting a video or making a post, it can't be helped. cheat and get dirt on your face, thats the way ko4life is i guess. if everyone is as "forgiving" this game wil be left with nobody but koxpers *B) *

not to mention i don't remember him apolgizing or admitting even any regret for this community,(at least not publicly), so yea i don't blame the community for posting against him.

also yea he posted a shit vid, if he had posted it he should expect compliments or criticism, so it can't be helped. don't want criticisms? don't post.
    your a narrow minded idiot.

so much for being "open minded" and argueing on the forum like a stupid little twat defending his cheating boyfriend (pardon the pun)

wako0

:wub: cava

Destroyer_Master

it was a good vid i am not sure why ppl are all angry mood but all in all it is another pk movie that is showed u don't have to be lvl 70 to show the best u just have to play anyway thats it from no more comment from me that was a great pk movie i like to see more ^_^

justicetoall

what is the specialty?this movie sucks lol

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456