Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24

Trip down memory lane...

This is a discussion on Trip down memory lane... within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Miss u nybs xxx Long movie watch when ya got time or use the pause button Footage includes : Vses ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Senior Member WnxMiqdad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,764

    Default Trip down memory lane...

    Miss u nybs xxx



    Long movie watch when ya got time or use the pause button

    Footage includes :

    Vses
    CSW
    BOSS Event CZ
    Counter Nova Town
    Nova Town
    Near Death Healing in Towers
    Double Revenge on Opti
    Rapages on Sins
    Rapage on Warriors

    Server : RIP CWEST

    Thanks to All my nybs who were in the film, dont wanna say names incase i forget anyone! credits at the end thanks to mythlost
    O and to my sharers at the time <3 (for getting me killed in cz to nybs)

    xxx all

  2. #2
    The One And Only Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,155

    Default

    you sent me that video long time ago O.o..
    anyways

    -fuck you , 45min. :O

  3. #3
    Regular Member Buttkicker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Somewhere between Heaven and Hell
    Posts
    76

    Default

    Verry nice movie bro. I just found lagfree software to record in FullHD so i'm collecting some video's to. Just have some questions. How did you customise your interface? It looks nice :-) And what software did you use to cut/paste/add effects to your movie?
    Last edited by Buttkicker; 12-21-2012 at 08:00 AM.

  4. #4
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Jewland
    Posts
    953

    Default

    Hahaha thumbs up for the idea of adding the video showing yourself / who ever did the remix ^^

  5. #5
    Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,279

    Default

    lol how fucking long did that take to upload


    some cool memory's there

  6. #6
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,650

    Default

    tl;dw finally used appropriately.

  7. #7
    Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,078

    Default

    what happened to the 3 best friends é, dick !
    you know like 70% of the movie is the same party

    btw, come join us on Oldschoolko
    Last edited by Killing spree; 12-21-2012 at 09:55 AM.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    385

    Default

    Big Pot VS? Was the other guy using big pot? LMAO

  9. #9
    Hello Senior Member Anibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T0pcat View Post
    Big Pot VS? Was the other guy using big pot? LMAO
    Skiny girl : Hi, whats your name ?
    Fat girl : Fat Amy .
    Skiny girl : You call your self Fat Amy ?
    Fat girl : Yes, so twig bitches like you don't do it behind my back .

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anibal View Post
    Skiny girl : Hi, whats your name ?
    Fat girl : Fat Amy .
    Skiny girl : You call your self Fat Amy ?
    Fat girl : Yes, so twig bitches like you don't do it behind my back .
    LMAO
    that was a good one.

  11. #11
    Senior Member WnxMiqdad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,764

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    you sent me that video long time ago O.o..
    anyways

    -fuck you , 45min. :O
    yeah didnt post on here thought id do it since we were waiting for server to come up

    Quote Originally Posted by Buttkicker View Post
    Verry nice movie bro. I just found lagfree software to record in FullHD so i'm collecting some video's to. Just have some questions. How did you customise your interface? It looks nice :-) And what software did you use to cut/paste/add effects to your movie?
    I used xfire to record or fraps best i know and you can check on these forums to find the skin

    Quote Originally Posted by Rec7on View Post
    Hahaha thumbs up for the idea of adding the video showing yourself / who ever did the remix ^^
    ^_^ thanks to Captain Mythlost

    Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post
    lol how fucking long did that take to upload


    some cool memory's there
    Ultra Video Converter cuts down the size of the video 100 mb to 12 mbs so yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    tl;dw finally used appropriately.
    :P whats tl; dw

    Quote Originally Posted by Killing spree View Post
    what happened to the 3 best friends é, dick !
    you know like 70% of the movie is the same party

    btw, come join us on Oldschoolko
    :P prem to level on private server ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww koko time ^_^

    Quote Originally Posted by T0pcat View Post
    Big Pot VS? Was the other guy using big pot? LMAO
    yeah, after normal pot did large pot cuz the vs lasted longer hehe was fun vsing rouges.

  12. #12
    Senior Member Vizard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    158

    Default

    Gj for Tyler his still bigger :x

  13. #13
    Senior Member mythlost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,023

    Default

    HAHA good vid and the credits are still good i started one a second one but never got around to finishing it.

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    956

    Default

    Fack 45? Was I in there anywhere?

  15. #15
    El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Brahell
    Posts
    999

    Default

    l2combo


    oi

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Servers Down/Up post
    By Devile in forum Tech Support
    Replies: 421
    Last Post: 12-25-2007, 10:45 PM
  2. Edana, clan Memories
    By LiberAchi in forum General Chat
    Replies: 129
    Last Post: 03-27-2006, 03:56 PM
  3. and the servers down again
    By Morghana in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-24-2006, 10:43 AM
  4. servers down :S?
    By sophiem in forum General Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-24-2006, 03:19 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •