Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Is this true?

This is a discussion on Is this true? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Many rogues on Girakon minor heal like this guy, constant STACKED minor heal animation. It is impossible to do it ...
Page: 3

Many rogues on Girakon minor heal like this guy, constant STACKED minor heal animation. It is impossible to do it with a single minor.

right click + single minor / dual minor is the only possibility, but mana runs out too fast if it isn't done correctly

H0RROR: I really don't think a decent warrior with similar equip can beat a good rogue on good minor. A good rogue can easily maintain full hp even if he is spammed at 550ish damage.

Many rogues on Girakon minor heal like this guy, constant STACKED minor heal animation. It is impossible to do it with a single minor.

right click + single minor / dual minor is the only possibility, but mana runs out too fast if it isn't done correctly

H0RROR: I really don't think a decent warrior with similar equip can beat a good rogue on good minor. A good rogue can easily maintain full hp even if he is spammed at 550ish damage.[/b]
    A warrior with the same gear as him will be hitting him for 800 give or take, with flawless combo he will die easily.

A warrior with the same gear as him will be hitting him for 800 give or take, with flawless combo he will die easily.[/b]
    I am sure some of those Xig warriors have equal gear as him with raptor +9 / shells + 9 etc. 800 on player's screen is a bit too much imo, I have yet to see a decked out warrior dealing 800 on a decked out rogue (on their screen of course). To be able to deal that much damage, the warrior probably have a lot better items than the rogue.

With the same equips, as long as a rogue can manage to receive damage below 600 on his screen (shouldn't be hard with iron set and weapon defense), any warrior would lose easily. Of course, critical point is not taking into consideration.

WaSaBaBasdf

Well..As we can see at video the warrior got at 2 of 3 vs restore from priest
    About undying we can't be sure
    But in my opinion warrior is using dd helmet..
    Maybe boooooo uses also club def parts but both of them are using valk so we can't say anything for sure.,
    About boo's healling its really strange..
    He uses a lot hp pots but he never did it at his movies..
    and as horror said one warrior with same gear as him is able to kill him

What is the title of songs ? :wub:

I am sure some of those Xig warriors have equal gear as him with raptor +9 / shells + 9 etc. 800 on player's screen is a bit too much imo, I have yet to see a decked out warrior dealing 800 on a decked out rogue (on their screen of course). To be able to deal that much damage, the warrior probably have a lot better items than the rogue.

With the same equips, as long as a rogue can manage to receive damage below 600 on his screen (shouldn't be hard with iron set and weapon defense), any warrior would lose easily. Of course, critical point is not taking into consideration.[/b]
    I hit over 700 on my screen on the most decked out rogues and i'm a HP warrior with 2.9k AP (HB), 800 would be easy lol.

kibal

prolly boooo peddel just broke lolz.

xfreek

hmmmm nice

probably the owner let a friend or sharer play .......

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

most of the warriors dont know how to combo u can easy see it, except the last one.

h0ly

the prove is on the video...[/b]
    http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=aEOTMyXPAWk&...feature=related
    3:26 / 3:30 / 5:54 / cough pedal cough "6:00" / 6:07
    he dont have mana but keep pressing it.

oO Jc Oo

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=aEOTMyXPAWk&...feature=related
    3:26 / 3:30 / 5:54 / cough pedal cough "6:00" / 6:07
    he dont have mana but keep pressing it.[/b]

+897456947356980740356987360983 ok?

noob pedal.

tubon exp me

in this movie he dont combo like the real boo..

KalaBunga Senior Member

+897456947356980740356987360983 ok?
    noob pedal.
    tubon exp me[/b]
    cause he has an extra extentoin of his keyboard makes him a noob ? , its exactly when i started playing on a high lvl clanbase and twl wolfestein enemyterirory my pc was not that fast , and i did not knew alot ahbout scripts but people using scripts to there advantage is just the same in my opnion

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123