Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Is this true o.O

This is a discussion on Is this true o.O within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If u have a set of those +7 they give those resistance etc ? http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/8846/ccczo2.jpg ?...
Page: 1

If u have a set of those +7 they give those resistance etc ? http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/8846/ccczo2.jpg ?

bioblade

Yup very sexy
    do bonuses increase with + of set?

Yup very sexy
    do bonuses increase with + of set? [/b]
    No (at least I believe so), but it increases if you use exceptional set

YEs that is correct stats PM Freddy on ko4life he was selling full set from olympia old GG bud of mine

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

yeap you get emm. pwnz

Only once tho so not 5x

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

this set is very sexy

yeah so does all other 7th armors that's why i was hoping to get myself +6/+5 mythrils^^

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Does anyone have a picture of a rogue wearing a +8 set from hellsgarem? I really wanna compare difference to +7 mythril set gift <3

and yes ipne cassiba you see on top "str bonus: 12" thats the normal bonus from the shell (because its +7), but when you wear 2 or more pieces, you start to get bonuses, higher the +&#39;d armors in a set, more bonuses you get. It&#39;s beasttttttttttttttttttt

To take that bonuses ur set have to be exeptional ? And how u can take exeptional armor&#39;s like that ? If u got a set +7 not exeptional u wont take ur resistance etc ?

To take that bonuses ur set have to be exeptional ? And how u can take exeptional armor&#39;s like that ? If u got a set +7 not exeptional u wont take ur resistance etc ?[/b]
    I&#39;m not sure but, I think if you have exceptional and non exceptional armors, the set bonuses don&#39;t appear. I&#39;m not really sure but I think they are two different armors! Someone correct me if possible, I&#39;d appreciate it.
    Also thanks to Blast_Radius aka Anushan - showed me how +7 bonuses never go any higher, even if you have +8 dragon flight set, the bonuses are still same as +7 set.
    Damn I want mythril set so fricken bad :/ Cassiba, you should ask trolala on cwest if exc and non-exc armors still give bonuses when worn together, he has exceptionals, dunno about regulars

Banned

It&#39;s like flyff

When you get all set items, u&#39;ll get extra bonus

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

you CANNOT mix exceptional and NON-EXCEPTIONAL items, the bonuses wont work, you can get bonuses from having 2 peices of non-expcetional and 3 peices of EXCEPTIONAL, but all together, all 5 peices wont give as high as bonuses.

you need the whole set to be complete

Aww :/ That&#39;s wack though, they should make exceptionals mix with normals&#39; bonuses and just add 2 or so defense to exceptional armors or whichever is harder to obtain. I think it&#39;s stupid that they don&#39;t mix..

It&#39;s hard enough trying to get 1 piece even at +1, lol

Ya, I wish you could mix em. I orignally thought you might be able to get higher bonuses with 3 x exceptional and 2 x non exceptional or something, but it proved not to be true.

A lot of people are also telling me exceptional gives more bonus than non-exceptional, but that&#39;s from their experience in the beta server.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast