Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

The truth about AHM

This is a discussion on The truth about AHM within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by kamikaze__ wow u are a lil fuking pussy. are one of those lil bitches in real life ...
Page: 3

wraith86

Originally posted by kamikaze__
    wow u are a lil fuking pussy. are one of those lil bitches in real life who call cops for everything "oh no! he ęs steal my bęke!!!!" . and that shit about scaming that person kus of mercing it is dumb 2 kus he is a fukign idiot for putting it up. dont be mad they are gud gun :|
    funny how your refering to the overrun and plague of turks in this game by comparing it with a real life situation which has nothing to do with it. just from that line alone it shows how much of an e-thug you are.

meh none of this proves anything but i agree some people in ahm are ignorant and think thier better than the rest of us because their on ahm...boyt

kamikaze__

D: wraith i understand wat u saying but i am saying he is complaining and he is prolly in same life and e-thug is wat im not i dont really post and shit on forums but wen i c stupid shit like this its gay and reason i am agressive kus i am in real life so i dont stupid shit like that anywhere canada 35 ceramonial drive unit 32 l5x 1r9 is my adress / postal code if u wanna come 2 my house and try something .

ZStyleZ

Default Re: The truth about AHM

Originally posted by Z3non
    My 1st ko day was amazing.
    I started to play it, got 3 days free premium and enjoyed the game.
    I changed to orc a few weeks later, and then i saw AHM.
    I began to serch and found some cool stuff about AHM, nice vids, and the members looked realy nice.
    I admired AHM, admired them for their quality, andmired them for not duping, and for their nice pk vids.
    But the moment i saw badmouths about AHM, i couldnt believe it. A top 1 clan had members that behaved like little 12 year old turks.

Heres a nice video showing the bad side of a GG clan.

http://rapidshare.de/files/35011898/AHM.wmv.html

Sorry for all those nice members in AHM, but the people must know the truth.
    you motherfuking retard! You are a looser! No Girlfriend, you try to get boyfriends,gay you are man! LOWLIFEEEEED FUKTARD

Z3non

Originally posted by ZStyleZ+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ZStyleZ)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Z3non
    I began to serch and found some cool stuff about AHM, nice vids, and the members looked realy nice.
    I admired AHM, admired them for their quality, andmired them for not duping, and for their nice pk vids.
    But the moment i saw badmouths about AHM, i couldnt believe it. A top 1 clan had members that behaved like little 12 year old turks.

you motherfuking retard! You are a looser! No Girlfriend, you try to get boyfriends,gay you are man! LOWLIFEEEEED FUKTARD[/b]
    ZZZZZZZZ.... dude at least my mother doesnt have a moustache!

ZStyleZ

Originally posted by Z3non+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Z3non)</div>
    Originally posted by ZStyleZ@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Z3non

you motherfuking retard! You are a looser! No Girlfriend, you try to get boyfriends,gay you are man! LOWLIFEEEEED FUKTARD
    ZZZZZZZZ.... dude at least my mother doesnt have a moustache![/b]

tell your mother to not change the colour of her lipstick everyday, because I'm gonna get a coloured RAinbow around my balls soon!

Z3non

Originally posted by Z3non+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Z3non)
    <!--QuoteBegin-ZStyleZ
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Z3non

ZZZZZZZZ.... dude at least my mother doesnt have a moustache![/b]

tell your mother to not change the colour of her lipstick everyday, because I'm gonna get a coloured RAinbow around my balls soon![/b][/quote]

At least i have money to play KO in my own house, i dont need to go to LANs, and again my mother doesnt have a moustache.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

i wasted my time watching this?

the roc was proven to have been scammed from sum1...it was returned but the guy who loyt bought it frmo apparently scammed it from sum1 else(if we had known that before returning it we woulda gave it to the original owner most likely :P)

the ksing? who cares? who doesnt ks...that doesnt show anything tbh...he coulda been there first...coulda went to repot came back and u took spot

the 4 stone rez? a reason behind it most likely...probably zogi tried to ks the obo or something to that effect

anyway.........on top of it all....ahm dont care what u think we play the game for fun not to impress u or any1 else...we just happen to be good at the game at the same time

ZStyleZ

Originally posted by ZStyleZ+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ZStyleZ)
    <!--QuoteBegin-ZStyleZ
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Z3non

tell your mother to not change the colour of her lipstick everyday, because I'm gonna get a coloured RAinbow around my balls soon![/b]
    At least i have money to play KO in my own house, i dont need to go to LANs, and again my mother doesnt have a moustache.[/b][/quote]

hey you play too much, try to find real life Friends!

Maybe I go to Lan party, so what?You still have to pay there... and It'S even expensiver if I'd play as much as you there than playing at home!
    And hey, I have an internet at home!

You are just a looser who wants Respect in the Internet because he knows he gets punshed in school everyday

GJ dude
    :wub:

Z3non

Originally posted by ZStyleZ
    <!--QuoteBegin-ZStyleZ
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Z3non

tell your mother to not change the colour of her lipstick everyday, because I'm gonna get a coloured RAinbow around my balls soon!
    At least i have money to play KO in my own house, i dont need to go to LANs, and again my mother doesnt have a moustache.[/b]

Maybe I go to Lan party, so what?You still have to pay there... and It'S even expensiver if I'd play as much as you there than playing at home!

You are just a looser who wants Respect in the Internet because he knows he gets punshed in school everyday[/b][/quote]

The flaming is stoping right here right now! zzz damm little 12 year old kid... u come frustrated from school to flame others?
    GTFO

DragonFire

I WILL FLAME WERE EVER I WANT...GOD FRICKIN NOOBS OMG YOUR ALL FRICKIN NOOBS!!!!!!!!!!

Cocaine

Originally posted by ZStyleZ+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ZStyleZ)
    <!--QuoteBegin-ZStyleZ
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Z3non

At least i have money to play KO in my own house, i dont need to go to LANs, and again my mother doesnt have a moustache.

You are just a looser who wants Respect in the Internet because he knows he gets punshed in school everyday[/b]
    The flaming is stoping right here right now! zzz damm little 12 year old kid... u come frustrated from school to flame others?
    GTFO[/b][/quote]

Please tell me what the FUCK you expected to happen when you made this thread? Were people going to get together and hate AHM? No! They're going to tell you how fucking retarded you are.

ZStyleZ

Originally posted by Cocaine+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cocaine)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ZStyleZ
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Z3non

You are just a looser who wants Respect in the Internet because he knows he gets punshed in school everyday
    GTFO[/b]
    Please tell me what the FUCK you expected to happen when you made this thread? Were people going to get together and hate AHM? No! They're going to tell you how fucking retarded you are.[/b][/quote]

wheyy wheyyy killa!

Tuga go steal Fishsticks :wub:

Z3non

Originally posted by Cocaine+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cocaine)
    <!--QuoteBegin-ZStyleZ
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Z3non

GTFO
    Please tell me what the FUCK you expected to happen when you made this thread? Were people going to get together and hate AHM? No! They're going to tell you how fucking retarded you are.[/b]

wheyy wheyyy killa!

Tuga go steal Fishsticks :wub:[/b][/quote]

I dont need to steal them... i have money to buy them ....

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast