Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

The truth about AHM

This is a discussion on The truth about AHM within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol waste of watching time...its just a bit funny that u post flaming video about things that has been discused ...
Page: 4

Satty

lol waste of watching time...its just a bit funny that u post flaming video about things that has been discused and solved,ure the one who started to flame ahm and tbh in kinda lame way

sorry wanted to say: ZOMG FUQIN AHM NOW I HATE THEM /QUIT CLAN FAGS HATE U ALL

i swear i saw ahm member eating kid -_-

Originally posted by Satty

i swear i saw ahm member eating kid *-_-
    IT WAS RENTZ!!! WTF I've told you guys all along rentz was a child molestor who then ate his victims.. Satty was just holding back the proof until now.. zzzz

Satty

oh god and now every1 knows bout it
    sad that wasnt in the amazing vid :huh:

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

funny thing is...its "truth about ahm" like hes gonna reveal something...but all hes done is post old shit that no one cares about :rollseyes:

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=44071
    we know people dont like us.....we dont care

ZStyleZ

Camaz0tz I like AHM!
    Hey if you need a Bodyguard,you have the POWERRANGERS! Just send me PN pls

Karpsu

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    anyway.........on top of it all....ahm dont care what u think we play the game for fun not to impress u or any1 else...we just happen to be good at the game at the same time
    You lot are decent, I give ya that, but not trying to impress anyone? What are those AHM videos a lot of your members have done? Pure fun? Even if someone enjoyed the extra lag in PK and editing a video, you have the choice to share it between the clan and people you know, but there really isn't any other point to those videos but to show "how fun you are having". I am fine with that, but to say you'd do it for something else is just... bullshit.

ZStyleZ

Originally posted by Karpsu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Karpsu)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz
    anyway.........on top of it all....ahm dont care what u think we play the game for fun not to impress u or any1 else...we just happen to be good at the game at the same time
    You lot are decent, I give ya that, but not trying to impress anyone? What are those AHM videos a lot of your members have done? Pure fun? Even if someone enjoyed the extra lag in PK and editing a video, you have the choice to share it between the clan and people you know, but there really isn't any other point to those videos but to show "how fun you are having". I am fine with that, but to say you'd do it for something else is just... bullshit.[/b]
    I like playing Games the other way! I mean tricking ,using cheats! HEY I'M NOT USING KOXP

lol... this is hillarious. such bullshit...

yeah it's true most people that join ahm are all the sudden full of themselves (including a friend of mine :rollseyes: ) but that was the BIGEST waste of 2mins to dl that video. Please continue the propaganda it is very funny to see more jelous people. <_<

Honestly, I don't understand it. The day a humble person enters that clan it's like they sold their soul or something.... they change completely (not saying this to all ahm) ^_^ Anyways, good music covered with bullshit. Why not just post the screenies instead of wasting peoples time.

Satty

Originally posted by Karpsu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Karpsu)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz
    You lot are decent, I give ya that, but not trying to impress anyone? What are those AHM videos a lot of your members have done? Pure fun? Even if someone enjoyed the extra lag in PK and editing a video, you have the choice to share it between the clan and people you know, but there really isn't any other point to those videos but to show "how fun you are having". I am fine with that, but to say you'd do it for something else is just... bullshit.[/b]
    ye making vid's is evil,lets bomb hollywood those guys there r just showing off <_<

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

videos arent to show off...videos are for entertainment value(another form of fun ) people on these forums enjoy videos...so we make videos...ive been making videos since KO when i was ni symbolic...what does me making videos have to do with ahm or the attitude of ahm exactly? lol

AHM is pure evil... especially that PSYR3N aga, he scares me :mellow:

RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amine

Originally posted by PADDY
    RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :lol:

I was most disappointed by the video, as the production values were poor, and none of the content kept me entertained, maybe some comedy sound effects and video's of people slipping on banana skins would have been welcome... i just want some slapstick comedy

also, hate to say it but writing 'the ant hill mob became self centered and considered themselves KO gods' but then appologising to the rest of the clan........ erm.... then why did you say the clan had been self centered and arrogant if you didn't mean it?

1st ereshkigal 4 stoned the guy who was trying to ks the obo's from us and failed... i think its a rule of 'act like a prick, get treated like a prick'

2nd boyt was being ksed by that shitty party who then came and over took his spot, would be nice if the truth was actually mentioned

3rd well lets be honest you should never merchant anything you dont plan on selling, but either which way the ring was returned to the owner, who it then turned out was a scammer himself and had scammed that character and a large amount of USD from other players

Shame after the nice conversations i had with you, that you attempt to soil the clans name with this shitty propaganda, maybe those nice conversations were an attempt to dig up more arrogance for this video? Well i appologise for not providing you with any, and don't expect to talk to me again. Bye

BattyBat

Originally posted by PADDY
    I was most disappointed by the video, as the production values were poor, and none of the content kept me entertained, maybe some comedy sound effects and video's of people slipping on banana skins would have been welcome... i just want some slapstick comedy *

also, hate to say it but writing 'the ant hill mob became self centered and considered themselves KO gods' but then appologising to the rest of the clan........ erm.... then why did you say the clan had been self centered and arrogant if you didn't mean it? *

1st ereshkigal 4 stoned the guy who was trying to ks the obo's from us and failed... i think its a rule of 'act like a prick, get treated like a prick' *

2nd boyt was being ksed by that shitty party who then came and over took his spot, would be nice if the truth was actually mentioned *

3rd well lets be honest you should never merchant anything you dont plan on selling, but either which way the ring was returned to the owner, who it then turned out was a scammer himself and had scammed that character and a large amount of USD from other players *

Shame after the nice conversations i had with you, that you attempt to soil the clans name with this shitty propaganda, maybe those nice conversations were an attempt to dig up more arrogance for this video? Well i appologise for not providing you with any, and don't expect to talk to me again. Bye
    you took the words right out of my mouth paddy!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast