Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

The truth about AHM

This is a discussion on The truth about AHM within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by jason_dinamyte+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jason_dinamyte)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-healmyasss loyt apologised his for the scam and traded it back so why dont u ...
Page: 5

BattyBat

Originally posted by jason_dinamyte+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jason_dinamyte)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-healmyasss
    loyt apologised his for the scam and traded it back so why dont u put that behind it ?
    but he scam the guy... maybe he return it back.. but he scam him! h43r:[/b]
    erm no he didnt scam it, he bought an item from a merchant. its called the other guy being a dumb fuckhead. anyone with an ounce of sense wouldnt merchant something worth more than 1 bill for 1 bill or less, simple.

morax

AHM are like Marmite,

Love us or hate us.

P.S Someone told me a member of AHM could lick his elbow h43r:

Originally posted by PADDY
    I was most disappointed by the video, as the production values were poor, and none of the content kept me entertained, maybe some comedy sound effects and video's of people slipping on banana skins would have been welcome... i just want some slapstick comedy *

also, hate to say it but writing 'the ant hill mob became self centered and considered themselves KO gods' but then appologising to the rest of the clan........ erm.... then why did you say the clan had been self centered and arrogant if you didn't mean it? *

1st ereshkigal 4 stoned the guy who was trying to ks the obo's from us and failed... i think its a rule of 'act like a prick, get treated like a prick' *

2nd boyt was being ksed by that shitty party who then came and over took his spot, would be nice if the truth was actually mentioned *

3rd well lets be honest you should never merchant anything you dont plan on selling, but either which way the ring was returned to the owner, who it then turned out was a scammer himself and had scammed that character and a large amount of USD from other players *

Shame after the nice conversations i had with you, that you attempt to soil the clans name with this shitty propaganda, maybe those nice conversations were an attempt to dig up more arrogance for this video? Well i appologise for not providing you with any, and don't expect to talk to me again. Bye
    +1

lol, couldnt said it better myself..

:rollseyes: just more bs to compiled onto old bs

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

on another side note:

people ask why were full of ourselves...because we get posts like this made about us all the time :rollseyes:

Originally posted by morax
    AHM are like Marmite,

Love us or hate us.

P.S Someone told me a member of AHM could lick his elbow *h43r:
    i heard some1 in ahm could bite their ear too

XX

wow i can`t believe i read all that lol

ZStyleZ

Originally posted by PADDY
    I was most disappointed by the video, as the production values were poor, and none of the content kept me entertained, maybe some comedy sound effects and video's of people slipping on banana skins would have been welcome... i just want some slapstick comedy *

also, hate to say it but writing 'the ant hill mob became self centered and considered themselves KO gods' but then appologising to the rest of the clan........ erm.... then why did you say the clan had been self centered and arrogant if you didn't mean it? *

1st ereshkigal 4 stoned the guy who was trying to ks the obo's from us and failed... i think its a rule of 'act like a prick, get treated like a prick' *

2nd boyt was being ksed by that shitty party who then came and over took his spot, would be nice if the truth was actually mentioned *

3rd well lets be honest you should never merchant anything you dont plan on selling, but either which way the ring was returned to the owner, who it then turned out was a scammer himself and had scammed that character and a large amount of USD from other players *

Shame after the nice conversations i had with you, that you attempt to soil the clans name with this shitty propaganda, maybe those nice conversations were an attempt to dig up more arrogance for this video? Well i appologise for not providing you with any, and don't expect to talk to me again. Bye
    way way killah! Keep it the way you always did!It's fun to pissoff lowlifed idiots

Banned

Default About teh scam thing

Really. I have previous in real life friends that scam, they would never return the item under no circumstances (bad grammar). Doing that was honourable. And i DOUBT thats even classified as a scam ffs. Merchant is for selling, and for other people to buy from, Dont blame k2 (trade haxx). If you think they cant be traded with. why show them uniques?.

I dont know shit about ahm, only the movies i have seen <3. So i can only talk about that one incident, which i think i saw on the forums as well

Sorry for the grammar

"way way killah! Keep it the way you always did!It's fun to pissoff lowlifed idiots" Trying to keep the post flame free I see?.

ZStyleZ

Default Re: About teh scam thing

Originally posted by TehSheep
    Really. I have previous in real life friends that scam, they would never return the item under no circumstances (bad grammar). Doing that was honourable. And i DOUBT thats even classified as a scam ffs. Merchant is for selling, and for other people to buy from, Dont blame k2 (trade haxx). If you think they cant be traded with. why show them uniques?.

I dont know shit about ahm, only the movies i have seen <3. So i can only talk about that one incident, which i think i saw on the forums as well

Sorry for the grammar

"way way killah! Keep it the way you always did!It's fun to pissoff lowlifed idiots" * Trying to keep the post flame free I see?.

:angry:

jason_dinamyte

now lets all gonna drink a beer?

Karpsu

Though I am not a big fan of AHM I found something that made me smile a bit. :P From official forums:

Originally posted by GratiS
    Hi Sullimo i know u like to help ppl. and you know i admire u. ^^

Something i like to ask.

- Why programmers let Ahm Clan members abuse catapult bug on Csw's.
    - What kind of relation there is between K2 and Ahm.
    - who is Morax ? atlantis

Pls investigate.

Regards

Banned

Default Re: About teh scam thing

Originally posted by ZStyleZ+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ZStyleZ)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TehSheep

Sorry for the grammar

"way way killah! Keep it the way you always did!It's fun to pissoff lowlifed idiots" * Trying to keep the post flame free I see?.

:angry:[/b]

Jediay

why couldnt yall let this topic die b4 starting to flame? -.-

morax

Originally posted by Karpsu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Karpsu)</div>
    Though I am not a big fan of AHM I found something that made me smile a bit. :P From official forums:

<!--QuoteBegin-GratiS
    Hi Sullimo i know u like to help ppl. and you know i admire u. ^^

Something i like to ask.

- Why programmers let Ahm Clan members abuse catapult bug on Csw's.
    - What kind of relation there is between K2 and Ahm.
    - who is Morax ? atlantis

Pls investigate.

Regards
    [/b]
    That is some funny shit right there,

Abuse the catapult bug? - the bug was fixed.
    K2 has no relationship to AHM.
    Yeah i had a GM account (atlantis) on Xigenon once i dont see what that has to do with Diez though.

Maybe that guy should come here for answers

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast