Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tsunami vol.1

This is a discussion on Tsunami vol.1 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; imo ur game play sucks balls, against 2 warior use CS and against 1 rogue and 1 warior aswell.. oh ...
Page: 2

imo ur game play sucks balls, against 2 warior use CS and against 1 rogue and 1 warior aswell.. oh and fp boots +gaunts with spear def.. dont make another movie plx

Azraim

how is it possible to have a "slow" combo as warrior all they do is spam one skill ? maybe inconsistent R attacks but how can be slow ?[/b]
    well watch good warrior vid like rampage, drduran or old warrior like hitmachine etc... u will understand

PaPaSmurF

Many friends asked me to make a movie So I finaly put together this video, Love it, hate it, i dont care just rate it.
    And to those who expected more, sorry. And to those who expected less, u see i do beter :P and if u have advice for me feel free to leave a comment.

Tsunami vol.1[/b]
    lol word for word what i said xDD h34r:

Edit: Was alright video, last couple songs were weak imo, and was very fun watching you wear a shield 1/2 the time tanking 3-5 ppl, tho it did get old. :P
    Work on combo as other have said, its good but it can be better. Nice video tho
    7/10

and FFS SEAL UR ITEMS XDD :P

saca

imo ur game play sucks balls, against 2 warior use CS and against 1 rogue and 1 warior aswell.. oh and fp boots +gaunts with spear def.. dont make another movie plx[/b]
    lol who are u ? but thx for ur "Comment" and time bb

Banned

imo ur game play sucks balls, against 2 warior use CS and against 1 rogue and 1 warior aswell.. oh and fp boots +gaunts with spear def.. dont make another movie plx[/b]

since when has usign weapon def against multiple oppenents made a person a noobish player?

in pk stayin alive is the main goal, not showing off how much u can tank then dieing.

pretty good, except editing sucks :P (2 songs playing at 1 time)

Miss_Cleric

so many sexy weapons h34r:

Admin

make it rapidshare pls tsu =(

i have to same tha same like on ko raking > its boring... you may choose best scenes a ... just you know, read my opinion on raking >.<

rostoen1990

Nice video, I can see u have good combo and potting, but the lag make combo fail some.
    BTW did u get 77m or something from one of the warrior u killed? :lol:

pretty boring first 7min

otherwise it is good 8/10

ur combo can be really better, try to do the combo when u see just R attack when u back will be better and fastest cuz ur combo is a little slow 6.5/10[/b]
    You dont know much about comboing. Yes, the "only r attach" combo looks fancy, but it&#39;s no faster than RR.

Either way, pretty nice vid. Your combo wasent bad it was just inconsistant. It looked like you lagged a good bit though so maybe its because of that. The priests in ur vid were kinda bad though. Dunno who they were but they were slow to cure, heal, ect.

I was about to say nice video editing, but you stole it from the official knight online movie -.-

7/10 xD would be 8/10 but I couldent stand the music. Thats just me thogh

saca

ty for nice commant and tips..<3

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

7/10

ur combo is good in some parts... i dont think its becuz of lag that ur combo slows down... u kinda got slower when there was more pressure on u and the probable outcome of ur fight was... more bleak? lol

just need to keep ur cool i think in those pressure situations and u wont have problems :P

just fix that and its perfect

i gave 7/10 tho cuz it wasnt really too exciting, and not too much originality... almost all of the songs ive heard in other pk videos and the shield stuff gets kinda boring after awhile... especially since those scenes are long a drawn out... try to keep the action more fast paced. Great for a first video tho, much better than my first :P

saca

<3 ty again for nice commant and tips..<3

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast