Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tsunami vol.1

This is a discussion on Tsunami vol.1 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hehe it will take me 6 hours to download ur movie... peruvian conexion rox! que daņo con tu video tsu ...
Page: 3

RideOn

hehe it will take me 6 hours to download ur movie... peruvian conexion rox!

que daņo con tu video tsu xD

Ainelover

why shud he seal items? if he doesnt share with anyone it doesnt matter, or if he shares with a rl friend doesnt matter either, if u get hacked seal wont matter nuub, god ur stupid, what wud be the point of hacking players , just to dlvl them? ZOMG IF SOME1 HACK U and ur items are sealed they will be gone just as much as without. zzz

J

You had your shield on half the movie, which is understandable if there is like 10 people. But in some of the fights you could've won easily if you just had 1 weapon on. Also like stated before you combo looks a bit slow, but i guess it's because of lag.

godsonlypriest

Much love to all the weapons, I can&#39;t help myself <3 Love having lots of Weaps also
    Alot said about your combo, but like its been said Warrior Combo just spammin with &#39;R&#39; so just press button quicker.. :lol:
    Songs sucked, muted volume to watch rest of movie - Edit&#39;s were boring except for the start (Think was KO promo movie thou)!!
    Respect to ur survival in 1vs2-4

<div align="center">~ TinkerBell ~
    ~ The Story - Trailer Coming Soon ~</div>

Too much shieldage 4 me... if your gonna use fp weapon defenses you don&#39;t need your shield if its only 2 ppl

PaPaSmurF

why shud he seal items? if he doesnt share with anyone it doesnt matter, or if he shares with a rl friend doesnt matter either, if u get hacked seal wont matter nuub, god ur stupid, what wud be the point of hacking players , just to dlvl them? ZOMG IF SOME1 HACK U and ur items are sealed they will be gone just as much as without. zzz[/b]
    blow me plx ty bb
    dont think i was talking to u either h34r:

lmao got enough spear defence??60( helm, boot, gaunt )20 from each ,50 from cs, 10 from iron neck, 10 from iron belt? whats that

= 130 Spear defence bwoop bwoop + what like 1.8k defence? haha tankish

why shud he seal items? if he doesnt share with anyone it doesnt matter, or if he shares with a rl friend doesnt matter either, if u get hacked seal wont matter nuub, god ur stupid, what wud be the point of hacking players , just to dlvl them? ZOMG IF SOME1 HACK U and ur items are sealed they will be gone just as much as without. zzz[/b]

uhh so it eliminates the chance that its one of your friends that scammed you and u didnt get hacked.

saca

Much love to all the weapons, I can&#39;t help myself <3 Love having lots of Weaps also
    Alot said about your combo, but like its been said Warrior Combo just spammin with &#39;R&#39; so just press button quicker.. :lol:
    Songs sucked, muted volume to watch rest of movie - Edit&#39;s were boring except for the start (Think was KO promo movie thou)!!
    Respect to ur survival in 1vs2-4

<div align="center">~ TinkerBell ~
    ~ The Story - Trailer Coming Soon ~
    [/b][/quote]

can&#39;t help it am weapon whore ^^

like most people said. u overused that shield and ur combo in normal pk failed wayyyy too often. u would&#39;ve gotten plenty more kills if u would just use some weapon def and ur raptor instead of cs and tota.. ur combo in ur 1v1&#39;s was fast and flawless. after hearing the first 2 songs i just turned volume off cause i would kill myself if i kept it playing just cause i dont like rap D: . vid was kinda boring and pissed me off seeing ur combo fail so much but i got a bit more happy seeing ur 1v1&#39;s so i&#39;ll give it a 7/10. too long and too much shield usage. ur a warrior not a priest D:

Azraim

You dont know much about comboing. Yes, the "only r attach" combo looks fancy, but it&#39;s no faster than RR.

Either way, pretty nice vid. Your combo wasent bad it was just inconsistant. It looked like you lagged a good bit though so maybe its because of that. The priests in ur vid were kinda bad though. Dunno who they were but they were slow to cure, heal, ect.

I was about to say nice video editing, but you stole it from the official knight online movie -.-

7/10 xD would be 8/10 but I couldent stand the music. Thats just me thogh[/b]
    well i just use this combo for xp, i have mine own for pk which is better than "r attack when back", well anyway i don&#39;t say it&#39;s bad and if he lags with fraps that&#39;s normal if combo fails sometimes so

very nice video

7/10

ur combo is good in some parts... i dont think its becuz of lag that ur combo slows down... u kinda got slower when there was more pressure on u and the probable outcome of ur fight was... more bleak? lol
    just need to keep ur cool i think in those pressure situations and u wont have problems :P
    just fix that and its perfect

i gave 7/10 tho cuz it wasnt really too exciting, and not too much originality... almost all of the songs ive heard in other pk videos and the shield stuff gets kinda boring after awhile... especially since those scenes are long a drawn out... try to keep the action more fast paced. Great for a first video tho, much better than my first :P[/b]

+1

Rapid share pls :\
    File front has some problems.

4/10 u used wepon defense aganst every1 u vs&#39;d but good tanking i guess ^^

Flo

7/10 combos was ok but i didnt like the musice <_<
    rest was fine

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast