Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Tsunami vol.1

This is a discussion on Tsunami vol.1 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 7/10 , don`t like music and warrior sux with shield...
Page: 4

Vikema

7/10 , don`t like music and warrior sux with shield

goood vid babaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

saca

4/10 u used wepon defense aganst every1 u vs'd but good tanking i guess ^^[/b]
    have u watch the hol..movie mate :huh: but i could have used 2 hand weapon one some fight like othere ppl says

anyway ppl ty for nice comment again dont forget it my 1ste movie <3 you all

Azraim

try tu use an other program like gamecam next time and ur combo will not fail, no doubt

Aksel

It is funny how Tsunami is now being careful not to use MP pot and HP pot at the same time. For the people who don&#39;t know who Tsunami is, let me refer you to this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9Isj5P_OGo

This should actually be Tsunami volume 1. Although, immediately after he posted the video on the ranking forum, he took it off of youtube when Raar? aka FancyHat noticed that he was using pot hacks

His exact words were:

"Uhh hate to break it to you guys, but whoever is frapsing himself play (Tsunami I assume) looks like hes using:
    Pot hacks. If you watch his mana bar and skill bar you&#39;ll see he doesn&#39;t stop using health pots... ever. Yet his mana bar is being replenished even when his pot timer is on a cooldown. He is also able to use health pots instantly after a mana regen. The quality is too low to see the numbers, but it looks like the amount of mana gained from a soul pot. You can also see the animation given by soul pots.
    Just watch his mana bar and notice he never stops using health pots.

But then again maybe I&#39;m wrong... "

Quote by Cepelasse

"at 1.55 it really looks like hes cheating"

If you HAVE a ranking account and want to read the entire thread, you can do so by going to this thread:

http://z11.invisionfree.com/knightonlinera...30034&st=30

Once a cheater, always a cheater. That is what I say. He is not only a cheater, but also an egomaniac lol

Aksel

On the video that I posted, if you want to see a clear visuals of him using both blue and red pots at the same time fast forward to the time 2:16 and let the video play till 2:18.

godsonlypriest

Hmmm mana does not ever drop below half on his bar!!!

Disapointed Tsunami :angry:

Sib

Nice pk video.. rlly liked the music very much

Only 1 comment on the movie.. and that is ur combo.. Sometimes rlly slow ( could better use no combo then) and other times your combo is nice and fast

Anyways 8,5 for you

glad

not bad, waiting for second movie but without shield

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234