Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

The Turk

This is a discussion on The Turk within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; thats because turks dont understand english ;D;D check this out ^ http://www.google.fi/search?q=koxp&ie=...lient=firefox-a do we really need to say more?[/b] as ...
Page: 2

thats because turks dont understand english ;D;D

check this out ^

http://www.google.fi/search?q=koxp&ie=...lient=firefox-a

do we really need to say more?[/b]
    as he said here and as i said before only turks use cheats in USKO...write KOXP in google and lets see which site he show us...all are turkish site i hate this country i dont care if anybody flame me they ( turks ) " kill " this game its was fun when ares start all the great chars was only english ppl now everybody is turkish i saw english ppl in game said like aga , sa and all this fucking ungly words if somebody pm me with S.a aga or more stupid words i just flame them they think its TRKO as i said but no its USKO
    and ppl like you let them make this game a turkish 1...and yea i think only turks using KOXP and maybe 1% not turks and they use koxp but still must of this game are turks 90% from ares are turks and im sure its in all same in other servers,if this koxp back what should you say? you'll say its USA kids or not turkish kids? im sure if you not a turk you'll say all this turkish kids retards play with cheats lets stop buy prem...well ONLY TURKS USING CHEATS FUCK THEM ALL ( dont care about flame...dont speand your time and BTW dont say noting about my english its not my first language im sure you can see that... )
    and look UP on the PM's in the SS 3/3 PM's turkish ppl

as he said here and as i said before only turks use cheats in USKO...write KOXP in google and lets see which site he show us...all are turkish site i hate this country i dont care if anybody flame me they ( turks ) " kill " this game its was fun when ares start all the great chars was only english ppl now everybody is turkish i saw english ppl in game said like aga , sa and all this fucking ungly words if somebody pm me with S.a aga or more stupid words i just flame them they think its TRKO as i said but no its USKO
    and ppl like you let them make this game a turkish 1...and yea i think only turks using KOXP and maybe 1% not turks and they use koxp but still must of this game are turks 90% from ares are turks and im sure its in all same in other servers,if this koxp back what should you say? you'll say its USA kids or not turkish kids? im sure if you not a turk you'll say all this turkish kids retards play with cheats lets stop buy prem...well ONLY TURKS USING CHEATS FUCK THEM ALL ( dont care about flame...dont speand your time and BTW dont say noting about my english its not my first language im sure you can see that... )
    and look UP on the PM's in the SS 3/3 PM's turkish ppl[/b]
    you sir are totally retarded.
    first i wanted to ask, are you zero&#39;s brother, but then i saw where you are from. <_<

bitches like you destroying the community.
    its not first time i saw useless/retarded posts of you in this forum.
    go die pls.
    b4 you complain about turks, look@ yourself.
    on a englishspeaking forum you got a "Inappropriate signature removed."
    fucktard

/for_those_"hate_turks_Fuck_them_all"_fuck_you_fkin _jew

omgthisme wanna share acc? im turk to so ill koxp u to

moron

as i said i dont care about flame lol i just lugh here funny for me...all this turks are using hacks and you can say all what you want i dont need to tell you if i brother of zero becuse who the fuck your think you are...
    if i know hebrew its not mean i live in israel i not a kid you know...

as i saw only turks using koxp 3/3 pm&#39;s was turks...they have sucks english they cant understand nothing so its funny again for me...allways say Si@ and i say

sie ataturk + sie allah now i sure you mad lol keep flame plax fag :/

N1GG4

ur english isnt that great either omgthisisme so dont say a turk has horrible english when urs is no better. ive met turks that speak perfect english and ive met turks that arnt as gay as you either. just stop talking your making a fool of yourself.

i really dont care what ppl think about me i said my english are not so great but i understand and i can talk...i know 4 language in my life not as you only english dont tell me now english its importent every thing its importent...

i saw turkish players are talking english good yea , but must of them are stupid pay for game and play with cheats so now shut the fuck up if i really care about what ppl think about me i will open new user name now FU

i really dont care what ppl think about me i said my english are not so great but i understand and i can talk...i know 4 language in my life not as you only english dont tell me now english its importent every thing its importent...

i saw turkish players are talking english good yea , but must of them are stupid pay for game and play with cheats so now shut the fuck up if i really care about what ppl think about me i will open new user name now FU[/b]
    guess what.. i speak 4 languages too

you will open a new user name? here? its a work of 2 minutes to find out who you are, if any1 gives a fuck for you

N1GG4

hey guess what also. i speak 4 langauges to so u aint no fuckin special person.

why
    ım from turkey xD

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

I speak 5 languages so a.q -.-

hey guess what also. i speak 4 langauges to so u aint no fuckin special person.[/b]
    as i said i dont care about nobody here...come suck my dick like your mom she never no cry only when i told her i go home...
    well only fucking turks can make this game like he now and its never not going to change i will allways say it and im not going to open new user name here becuse i say all what i think and i dont care about you...if you know 1 word in other language its not means you know to talk her perfect now fuck off...

N1GG4

haha u fuckin retard ur just makin more of a fool of urself. its good to know u want a guy to suck ur dick. dont start talkin shit about my mother or else u&#39;ll get flamed so much ill make u delete ur ko4life account and never come back onto this site. just stop typing and give up wile u still have some dignity left otherwise u wont have ur only friends anymore which are the people u play ko wit considerin no one else likes u.

haha u fuckin retard ur just makin more of a fool of urself. its good to know u want a guy to suck ur dick. dont start talkin shit about my mother or else u&#39;ll get flamed so much ill make u delete ur ko4life account and never come back onto this site. just stop typing and give up wile u still have some dignity left otherwise u wont have ur only friends anymore which are the people u play ko wit considerin no one else likes u.[/b]
    plus eight

haha u fuckin retard ur just makin more of a fool of urself. its good to know u want a guy to suck ur dick. dont start talkin shit about my mother or else u&#39;ll get flamed so much ill make u delete ur ko4life account and never come back onto this site. just stop typing and give up wile u still have some dignity left otherwise u wont have ur only friends anymore which are the people u play ko wit considerin no one else likes u.[/b]
    can i see it? fuck everybody here i dont care about nobody of you...just try me and give me banned lol ...i waiting and yea fuck your mom i wish she die

anyway its not my nick at game so you even dont know me and again FUCK YOUR MOM

Aba

lawl

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast