Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

The Turk

This is a discussion on The Turk within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol kid pls learn english then attempt to talk on english forums. apparantly all you can say is FUCK and ...
Page: 3

N1GG4

lol kid pls learn english then attempt to talk on english forums. apparantly all you can say is FUCK and your mom. u should feel proud of urself ur a 20 year old man who thinks he can speak english but hes really just making a fool of himself on english speakin forums.

lol kid pls learn english then attempt to talk on english forums. apparantly all you can say is FUCK and your mom. u should feel proud of urself ur a 20 year old man who thinks he can speak english but hes really just making a fool of himself on english speakin forums.[/b]
    nah in my country i dont have to speak english ...so i not should learn it...also i speak english and you understand what im say so for me its fine..i can understand what you said and its fine for me...i just wanna see if you can say 1 line in my language after this you can say all what you want about my english hmm give me line with hebrew language and tell me whats its mean then i will give you line in hebrew words and after 5 minuts answer me...if you know whats that means i quit from ko4life or ban me as you said lol...

N1GG4

haha see id love to but i dont speak hebrew im a christain american. i got 4 langauges down and i know them perfectly not just little bits and pieces or as u said a few words. no i know the whole langauge. but instead lets just make it easier for everyone and u just quit ko4life. + i never said im gana ban u, u clearly cant read. and nor am i a admin/mod

you said you make me delete my ko4life account...well do it...i waiting

can i see it? fuck everybody here i dont care about nobody of you...just try me and give me banned lol ...i waiting and yea fuck your mom i wish she die

anyway its not my nick at game so you even dont know me and againFUCK YOUR MOM
    [/b]
    and you complain about turks..

yes i do...i flame but i dont buy prem to use koxp as this faggots

N1GG4

just shut the fuck up. see if i were to flame you out id probably get banned also and the likes of you isn't enough to make me want that to happen. not like i care much about the game i just dont wana bother gettin banned from the forums just incase once i do start playin again ill have somewhere to turn to, to talk people from game.

nah now i more happy before 2-3 days i did Exp raptor from +1 to +7 only from +6 to +7 i put trina hahaha its not metter what you say now,and im not going to answer about this topic..for me all turks are the same shit

nah now i more happy before 2-3 days i did Exp raptor from +1 to +7 only from +6 to +7 i put trina hahaha its not metter what you say now,and im not going to answer about this topic..for me all turks are the same shit[/b]
    you know hitler said the same about others and it went horrible

i am not agree 100% with OmgThisIsMe. but he is right when he tell it is not TRKO it is USKO. my englsh is sux too but i can understand and ppl can understand me..

when i am at moradon and some one with a name like "34riillLtyyı75mS00ooOo0" shout IN ENGLISH " SELL SAHRD+8 PM ME OFFER" then u waste like 20 minutes trying to type his name, and when u finaly do. they ansewr u. "trukısh. İ no Enlgısh" "bb"

FFS!!!! it realy make me mad!

patorox

lol we brazilians pwned turkey at 2002 world cup so stfu u all B)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123