Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

turk idiots, trying to buy off em -.-

This is a discussion on turk idiots, trying to buy off em -.- within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well i see a lolz in your post, lolz mean for me its funny...
Page: 2

dustin91

well i see a lolz in your post, lolz mean for me its funny

DisillusionedIdealogue

Originally posted by idefix+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(idefix)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-baLao
    they aint stop making funnyles topics =/

Try more 1 maybe u succes <_<
    trı learn englısh okı? next time u may succeed ın that...[/b]
    lol, someone who writes "turk idiots, trying to buy off em -.-" is criticizing someone's english? now thats funny! for him english is (at least) a second language, whats your excuse? lol :lol:

btw, in this situation, bb = offer something better or go away.

and dustin you shouldnt waste your time arguing, your trying to teach a rock to sing :P

idefix

Originally posted by DisillusionedIdealogue+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DisillusionedIdealogue)</div>
    Originally posted by idefix@
    <!--QuoteBegin-baLao

trı learn englısh okı? next time u may succeed ın that...
    lol, someone who writes "turk idiots, trying to buy off em -.-" is criticizing someone's english? now thats funny! for him english is (at least) a second language, whats your excuse? lol :lol:

and dustin you shouldnt waste your time arguing, your trying to teach a rock to sing :P[/b]
    my excuse? wtf u talking about? also idc what u think but i think its fucking stupid that if u want them to tell u a price and then u offer them something and they say bye bye, i mean whats the fucking point of saying bye bye, they can just say i want this and this much for it, theyre fucking idiots.

u making it like its a big deal

cry me a river build a bridge and get over it <_<

Reinhard

Well yea they say bb and i reallyyy really find it annoying, but i'll keep on offering.

Besides, its like fukin idiots (all not only turks)... "offer" you are selling it tell me how much you want for it period u dumbfuck.

KaChing

Originally posted by Reinhard
    Well yea they say bb and i reallyyy really find it annoying, but i'll keep on offering. *

Besides, its like fukin idiots (all not only turks)... "offer" you are selling it tell me how much you want for it period u dumbfuck.
    i hate it too who learned them the word offer now every1 say offer zz

Reinhard

Originally posted by KaChing+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KaChing)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Reinhard
    Well yea they say bb and i reallyyy really find it annoying, but i'll keep on offering. *

i hate it too who learned them the word offer now every1 say offer zz[/b]
    Who teached them*

Btw how can i say "dude dont say offer, tell me the price you want" in turkish kaching?

KaChing

offer deme , kaç istion de h43r:

Reinhard

Ty <3 ill add at the end "piç"

KaChing

Originally posted by Reinhard
    Ty <3 ill add at the end "piç"
    dont say bad words its bayram today :wub:
    bayramin kutlu olsun abi :P

Reinhard

I fuck bayrams tradition

idefix

Originally posted by Reinhard+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Reinhard)</div>
    Originally posted by KaChing@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Reinhard

Who teached them*

Btw how can i say "dude dont say offer, tell me the price you want" in turkish kaching?[/b]
    i believe the correct form of the word wud be taught... like the word buy doesnt go to buyed, it goes to bought...

DisillusionedIdealogue

Originally posted by Lev0+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lev0)</div>
    u making it like its a big deal

cry me a river build a bridge and get over it <_<[/b]
    lol i love this! you wont mind if i use it will you? :P :lol:

Originally posted by DisillusionedIdealogue
    <!--QuoteBegin-idefix
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-baLao

trı learn englısh okı? next time u may succeed ın that...

lol, someone who writes "turk idiots, trying to buy off em -.-" is criticizing someone's english? now thats funny! for him english is (at least) a second language, whats your excuse? lol :lol:.

and dustin you shouldnt waste your time arguing, your trying to teach a rock to sing :P
    my excuse? wtf u talking about? also idc what u think but i think its fucking stupid that if u want them to tell u a price and then u offer them something and they say bye bye, i mean whats the fucking point of saying bye bye, they can just say i want this and this much for it, theyre fucking idiots.[/b]
    i'll explain myself then lol. i meant that neither of you spoke correctly. what the turkish guy said actually makes sense, but as you pointed out it is quite incoherent. what you said made no sense at all ("turk idiots, trying to buy off em -.-", the title of your post). you mocked him so i mocked you. my insult was in that while you said he made no sense because he doesnt speak the language well, i said you made no sense due to an apparent lack in cognitive power to create a sensible sentence. his excuse for not making sense is that english is at least his second language, since its possible he speaks more than just turkish. i was inquiring what was your excuse for making no sense, since i am assuming english is your first language. of course my earlier remark was possibly simpler than my explanation (a joke playing on irony), so you are probably still confused (not necessarily solely because of my "complex" explanation, since its rather simple..).

alright since theres more than one person who doesnt get the "bb" thing, i'll try to explain it, so pay close attention. its a play on the mind. if someone gives you a crappy offer, when you tell them bye bye it makes them feel like they're losing the opportunity, so if they know its worth more, they really want it, and they have more, they're quite likely to give a better (much more realistic) offer. if they dont have more or dont want to offer more, it effectively ends the conversation. however it seems to have the drawback that it makes stupid people you use it on go whine about it on the forums, so use this trick wisely as poor bystanders may have to listen to the results. (it seems i always have to explain myself, its kind of annoying :huh:, this will probably also be misunderstood... oh well)

Originally posted by Reinhard+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Reinhard)
    <!--QuoteBegin-KaChing
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Reinhard

Who teached them*

Btw how can i say "dude dont say offer, tell me the price you want" in turkish kaching?[/b]
    i believe the correct form of the word wud be taught... like the word buy doesnt go to buyed, it goes to bought...[/b][/quote]

why yes, i do believe you "wud" be correct! glad to see i made an impression on you and you decided to try to speak correctly ^_^. this one is not quite as enjoyable as when cocaine pulled out a dictionary to try to insult me some time ago, but i still had fun. ^_^

B@RTOK

This is a stupid post, everyone has their own way of selling/buying their shit. I never knew that anyone could take the time to make this many posts describing this. and the topic isn't funny imo.

AphRaeL

Originally posted by Reinhard+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Reinhard)</div>
    Originally posted by KaChing@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Reinhard

Who teached them*

tought*

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast