Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

turk in ts...

This is a discussion on turk in ts... within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; uhhh what? thats lame.....
Page: 2

uhhh what? thats lame..

eduarvera23

i don't think he's turkish.. they where talking in english sometimes... but well anyways it's a little funny for me :P

james15

hahhaa lol xD

EEthan

kinda funny but i highly doubt that he was actually turkish

FranekDolas

hahahahaha omfg

Banned

this is my recording lol maybe hes not turkish but it was funny when we were at war and he comes out of nowere and starts talking crap :S it was when u could find my ts when u typed knight online in ts search :S

hahahahahhahahahahahahah omfggggggggg best turk posted video yet nice bro muhahahha :P

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

warriorsPriest

where's the racism?Idiot.

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

wow what an idiotic kid...

where's the racism?Idiot.[/b]
    when i create a movie about polish or jews im a nazi but when another ppl make it about turks they are funny where are the logic?

i dont disgrace the polish in germany cuz they are thief and steal our cars thats racism? your nation are not better we had opened the confine to poland and now they steal our cars and bikes...this isnt racism this is reality but i dont disgrace them so stfu idiot

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

its not a turk brainless people

oOStrikeOo

haha

warriorsPriest

when i create a movie about polish or jews im a nazi but when another ppl make it about turks they are funny where are the logic?

i dont disgrace the polish in germany cuz they are thief and steal our cars thats racism? your nation are not better we had opened the confine to poland and now they steal our cars and bikes...this isnt racism this is reality but i dont disgrace them so stfu idiot[/b]

1) I haven't created the movie,so where is the racism pls?
    2) You are just full of bullshit..I have lived in Germany/Hannover for over 10 years and I can tell you,it were not the Polish there that messed up... No,it were mostly the turks.
    3)With every post you make,you make you look dumber and dumber..Polish people steal your cars and bikes?They maybe smuggle cigarettes and steal,but also other nations do.
    Now you have proven that you are the racist here,speaking about whole nation bad just because some people do something bad is racism...

1) I haven't created the movie,so where is the racism pls?
    2) You are just full of bullshit..I have lived in Germany/Hannover for over 10 years and I can tell you,it were not the Polish there that messed up... No,it were mostly the turks.
    3)With every post you make,you make you look dumber and dumber..Polish people steal your cars and bikes?They maybe smuggle cigarettes and steal,but also other nations do.
    Now you have proven that you are the racist here,speaking about whole nation bad just because some people do something bad is racism...[/b]
    lol u self said that they steal and smuggle cigarettes so they doing it and this isnt racism this is reality but i already said i dont disgrace them for that..ah and u said it were mostly the turks that is not racism? and i know the most who deported from germany are polish u need statistics lol ? lol and look here polish stealing bike in germany next to police http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6hQa6_ugZg IS THIS FUNNY ??

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast