Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

turk in ts...

This is a discussion on turk in ts... within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL THIS IS FAKE!!!! THE SPELLING OF EACH WORD IN TURKISH IS BS!!! AGA CLAN PLS.... U HAVE TO SPELL ...
Page: 3

Banned

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL THIS IS FAKE!!!!

THE SPELLING OF EACH WORD IN TURKISH IS BS!!!

AGA CLAN PLS.... U HAVE TO SPELL AGA LIKE AA... LAWL FAKER xD SELF BUSTED ^!!

edit:
    lol, the topic starter is again warriorpriest one of the big racists on ko4life... go suk on a big cok dude. i hate these kind of people who try to be funny by discriming other people xDDD LAWL not the turk is funny.. the funny people are the people who try to make jokes about turks and got an IQ under 50...

DreAdSlay3R

el o el

Banned

thats pretty dam funny , :lol:

Banned

retarted

exot

I dont think that this is funny...

lool
    Fuk amerıca! ı come fuk amerıca! xD

warriorsPriest

lol u self said that they steal and smuggle cigarettes so they doing it and this isnt racism this is reality but i already said i dont disgrace them for that..ah and u said it were mostly the turks that is not racism? and i know the most who deported from germany are polish u need statistics lol ? lol and look here polish stealing bike in germany next to police http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6hQa6_ugZg IS THIS FUNNY ??[/b]
    YES THIS IS FUNNY!
    so,what are you gonna do now?cry to mummy?is this world too cruel for you?Daddys darling,face it,everywhere in the world are people like this and I guess you get to know it by everyday you are in school :lol: wanker..
    I said some of the smuggle cigarettes,but did I say other nations don't do it also?For xample weed/cocaine bussiness,everything comes mostly from big dealers in canada..

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL THIS IS FAKE!!!!
    THE SPELLING OF EACH WORD IN TURKISH IS BS!!!
    AGA CLAN PLS.... U HAVE TO SPELL AGA LIKE AA... LAWL FAKER xD SELF BUSTED ^!!

edit:
    lol, the topic starter is again warriorpriest one of the big racists on ko4life... go suk on a big cok dude. i hate these kind of people who try to be funny by discriming other people xDDD LAWL not the turk is funny.. the funny people are the people who try to make jokes about turks and got an IQ under 50...[/b]
    me racist?how come when I was in germany my best friends were turks and I can tell you,the crime in germany that happens day by day is mostly done by turks...
    For example few weeks ago, a Greek and a turk have beaten up a 76 years old man,why?cuz he asked them to throw the cigarrete away..

Delicious

lol h34r:

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

LMAO THATS FUCKING FUNNNY!!
    FUK AMERICA!! AHAHHAH the guy was like
    bush gonna turn ur country into iraq hahahah god this made my day

AlteaDaPriest

engincan and drunkenmaster fcking racist turks

necro_

ROFL STUPID fkn turks

This wa supose - i think so - to be a record of "funny kid" not a "funny turk".
    HE is or act turkish only to make additional comedy part with is language difference.
    It may look rasist and stupid but cant help it, i liked it ;]

Kill me for that ^^

necro_

if you clearly listen he fully sounds like aturk

Banned

mhmh doesnt seem like a turk... seems more like some random guy trying to make fun

Banned

stop it i'm no racist because i tell you the truth. In Baden-Württemberg 7 of 10 crimes are done by german people, that's a fact and I'm sure you can google it. This scene on TS is just faked, tell me what you want. A kid is just trying to be funny with a noise of a eleven years old boy or actually a little girl, trying to imitate a turk because he made bad experience ingame ... It's funny how that shemale is spelling each word more for turks than for non-turkish speaking players at all. Just embrassing... call me w/e you want, I won't argue with a kid and it hurts me that you are from poland because I have some really nice polish friends and you are just ... well. Truely just bs, I'm a racist turk O_o I wonder how some people can even make posts with such an IQ.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast