Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Turkey - Croatia

This is a discussion on Turkey - Croatia within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; CROATIA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bout time turkey gets wat they diserverd... CROATIA IS GOIN ALL THE WAY BOYSSS true that. [/b] ...
Page: 10

oli

CROATIA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bout time turkey gets wat they diserverd...
    CROATIA IS GOIN ALL THE WAY BOYSSS
    true that.[/b]
    sir, the match is already over and turkey won, sorry to disappoint you xD

damn, im really disapointed.... _/quitlife

justdutch

croatie was much better playing in the match, turkey had some luck with ther last goal
    and where much beter with the penelty, so the won and then you deserve to win if you score with penelty's 1-4.

tonight a much bigger match is on TV Holland - Russia.

Russia is the underdog but the got a really tactics coach Guus Hidding (also dutch).
    Holland is playing really good > holland 3 - 0 italy (world champion), holland 4 - 1 franch (vice world champion).
    so it is prommised to be a great match, the match of the dutch coach's.

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

This was so fukin funnyy hahahha I almost zapped away then I was seriously like WTF

LEGO

croatie was much better playing in the match, turkey had some luck with ther last goal
    and where much beter with the penelty, so the won and then you deserve to win if you score with penelty's 1-4.

tonight a much bigger match is on TV Holland - Russia.

Russia is the underdog but the got a really tactics coach Guus Hidding (also dutch).
    Holland is playing really good > holland 3 - 0 italy (world champion), holland 4 - 1 franch (vice world champion).
    so it is prommised to be a great match, the match of the dutch coach's.[/b]
    Yeah Russia and Holand should put up a good game, both teams are great at offense and defence, but I think Russia will win cause of their defence and offense, and its my country

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

they won 3 times with so MANY LUCK i never see so many luck in my fuking life
    first time switzerland 1:0 oh turkey won in the last minute with 1:2
    second time Tschechien 2:0 ohhhhh TR won in the last minute with 2:3 ( IN 15MIN 3 GOALS )
    AND NOW the LAST SEC AND AFTER THAT PENALTY fuking hell
    no idea allah blessed them seriously that isnt football and now the TR gm is spamming ares[/b]
    fuk you piece of shit what does allah have to do with this..

knightned

Croatia were the much better team on the day but they just couldnt get the ball in the goal. Turkey did get quite lucky but thats part of the game. Overall i think Croatia is the better team though.

LEGO

THEIR USING KOXP TO WIN GAMES

This post had nothing to do with the media section, and was for all intents and purposes an all out flame war. Later when I have time, damn near everybody in this topic will be receiving a warning, a couple of mutes, and a ban or two. Sad to see that people can't have any sort of mature conversation anymore.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910