Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Turkey - Croatia

This is a discussion on Turkey - Croatia within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; you are terrible to bro, you suck in being the smartass and being the funny person over here, a internet ...
Page: 5

Arthurios

you are terrible to bro, you suck in being the smartass and being the funny person over here, a internet forum LOL

Banned

you are terrible to bro, you suck in being the smartass and being the funny person over here, a internet forum LOL[/b]
    Get aids, and im not trying to be the funny guy, i really want you to get aids.

PaPaSmurF

you are terrible to bro, you suck in being the smartass and being the funny person over here, a internet forum LOL[/b]
    rofl, epic fail.

lol croatian cunt, you jsut gow owned by turkey and still ur mouth is full of shit
    YOU SIR SHOULD GET OVER IT CRYBABY!
    and lol @ all the jealous fags out there, grow up kids!
    LMAO, my geographic teacher would kill u as we all can see YOU DON'T HAVE A IDEA HOW TURKS LOOK LIKE ~:~[/b]
    the fck crawled up you ass?

oli

the fck crawled up you ass?[/b]
    go cry more about your loss, you're out. :blink:

oh oh we have a genius here
    fyi SkateNaFate aint Croatian[/b]
    And I'm supposed to know that because? I know I'm a genius but I'm not a miracle worker.
    Stop getting so offended, lol, you lost get over it. The insult was a personal insult to that faggot who thought swearing to turks god has something to do with football, not a insult to a nationality or football club.

go cry more about your loss, you're out. :blink:[/b]
    did i cry once here? no
    :blink:
    as a matter of fact i said it was a good game... read before posting plx

oli

did i cry once here? no
    :blink:
    as a matter of fact i said it was a good game... read before posting plx[/b]
    lol sry, i ment to quote NoA xD

sry mate

lol sry, i ment to quote NoA xD

sry mate [/b]
    oh... i was like... wtf?

Arthurios

Get aids, and im not trying to be the funny guy, i really want you to get aids.[/b]

like I said in an other topic, tell me where you live so I can get aids from your mother. JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP IDIOT DONT YOU GET IT NOW? go get a life or something

@ papasmurf dont kiss his ass because you guys are sharers. Get your own fokking opinion

J3rusaL3M

seriously this turks have no idea how to play football all what i can say to that fuk allah turks go and fuk ur stupid fuking ottoman
    thanks[/b]
    what the hell u talkin about ? are you from africa? its just a game, and turkey won, what the fakin thing which is about Allah?

what the fakin thing about turks? what the fakin thing about ottoman?

u cant see the difference between real and game... there are 2 teams and of them have to win. it was turkey u must respect u faggot.

Banned

lol croatian cunt, you jsut gow owned by turkey and still ur mouth is full of shit
    YOU SIR SHOULD GET OVER IT CRYBABY!
    and lol @ all the jealous fags out there, grow up kids!
    LMAO, my geographic teacher would kill u as we all can see YOU DON'T HAVE A IDEA HOW TURKS LOOK LIKE ~:~[/b]

I do know that the common turk somewhat resembles an elephant

like I said in an other topic, tell me where you live so I can get aids from your mother. JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP IDIOT DONT YOU GET IT NOW? go get a life or something

@ papasmurf dont kiss his ass because you guys are sharers. Get your own fokking opinion[/b]

Good one, you know, bringing out your mother jokes, typical foreigners. You get that from gousty?

We're simple making you e-kids heated because you enjoy watching men(or elephants) kick a ball around. LOL

Btw, soccer is terrible.

PaPaSmurF

@ papasmurf dont kiss his ass because you guys are sharers. Get your own fokking opinion[/b]
    rofl what makes you think im not telling him what to post?
    fuckin turk dont be mad at me cause you country is shitty
    how about you not be just like every other close minded turkey who defends turkey on the internet untıl the end manssss!!!
    rofl. your a champion
    h34r:

oli

I do know that the common turk somewhat resembles an elephant
    Good one, you know, bringing out your mother jokes, typical foreigners. You get that from gousty?

We're simple making you e-kids heated because you enjoy watching men(or elephants) kick a ball around. LOL

Btw, soccer is terrible.[/b]
    Ya, turks with elephants, the next big things are deserts in canada and russia... O_o

you don't know anything..

Arthurios

I am not a foreigner, I was born in the netherlands and I have lived here all my live so what does it make me a foreigner? but really tell me where your momy lives so I can get aids from here

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast