Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Turkey - Croatia

This is a discussion on Turkey - Croatia within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ya, turks with elephants, the next big things are deserts in canada and russia... O_o you don't know anything..[/b] I ...
Page: 6

Banned

Ya, turks with elephants, the next big things are deserts in canada and russia... O_o

you don't know anything..[/b]
    I know lots of things, such as you're a faggot.

I am not a foreigner, I was born in the netherlands and I have lived here all my live so what does it make me a foreigner? but really tell me where your momy lives so I can get aids from here[/b]
    My mom lives on the train tracks, sleep on them 1 night and she'll probably come around..

oli

I know lots of things, such as you're a faggot.[/b]
    U should go to school instead of increasing your postcount here for nothing, calling me a fag because i taught you that there are no elephants in turkey? common turkey is not africa?

Banned

U should go to school instead of increasing your postcount here for nothing, calling me a fag because i taught you that there are no elephants in turkey? common turkey is not africa?[/b]
    LOL WTF YOU TALKING ABOUT? THERE IS OOMPALOOMPA'S(DONT THINK I DIDNT SEE U LAST WEEK IN THAT FACTORY ) IN TURKEY AS WELL.

Arthurios

just let him bro (oli) he is a ignorant little boy who thinks because he is member number 23, he can do everything and say everything. If you shard noticed, no one is with you this topic accept papasmurf or something, your ass buddy and sharer.

Banned

just let him bro (oli) he is a ignorant little boy who thinks because he is member number 23, he can do everything and say everything. If you shard noticed, no one is with you this topic accept papasmurf or something, your ass buddy and sharer.[/b]
    Little boy? hahaha. Who gives a shit about member number? Give me any number and i'll still bash on turks and you retards. I don't need e-backup, i dont care if anyone agrees with me, as long as kids like you are getting upset or angry, my day is complete.

PaPaSmurF

just let him bro (oli) he is a ignorant little boy who thinks because he is member number 23, he can do everything and say everything. If you shard noticed, no one is with you this topic accept papasmurf or something, your ass buddy and sharer.[/b]
    e-warrıor 4 lıfe mans
    ı lowe turkey and allah! D:
    h34r:

oli

I was going to stop anyways, there's no sense to argue with people who don't know where elephants live, k sometimes you might be wrong but elephants in turkey? is his brain alright? :huh:
    Little kids trying to act e-thug over the internet, roflmao..

(hadi ben ciktim)
    (i'm out for now and forever)

topic will get locked anyways..

Banned

I was going to stop anyways, there's no sense to argue with people who don't know where elephants live, k sometimes you might be wrong but elephants in turkey? is his brain alright? :huh:

(hadi ben ciktim)
    (i'm out for now and forever)

topic will get locked anyways..[/b]

Shouldn't you be in the chocolate factory? Willy Wonka would NOT be happy with you.

Arthurios

ey bro, I was not the one who started flaming so what the fuck are you saying ? that we get upset etc. ? WHY DO YOU BEGIN WITH CRYING ETC. THEN. I am not a kid, you would be amazed what I could do and am going to do hahahahaha NOOOB. Atleast I made something with my life, something important

PaPaSmurF

ey bro, I was not the one who started flaming so what the fuck are you saying ? that we get upset etc. ? WHY DO YOU BEGIN WITH CRYING ETC. THEN. I am not a kid, you would be amazed what I could do and am going to do hahahahaha NOOOB. Atleast I made something with my life, something important[/b]
    makıng shoe is wery ımportant okes?

oli

makıng shoe is wery ımportant okes?[/b]
    shakenıng head everysing around brain splash oqe?

:mellow:

Banned

ey bro, I was not the one who started flaming so what the fuck are you saying ? that we get upset etc. ? WHY DO YOU BEGIN WITH CRYING ETC. THEN. I am not a kid, you would be amazed what I could do and am going to do hahahahaha NOOOB. Atleast I made something with my life, something important[/b]
    Yes, helping the fat people get fatter by giving them burgers is really important.

Arthurios

Like I said you would be amazed, and papwaiadadawdsmurf dont go lick his ass pls because you are his gay sharer, go get a life and get your own opinion idiot and dont suck his balls.

PaPaSmurF

shakenıng head everysing around brain splash oqe?
    :mellow:[/b]
    zuauahahahahha kanka ı get ıt bro you ıs wery funny

epic failure. h34r:

Banned

Like I said you would be amazed, and papwaiadadawdsmurf dont go lick his ass pls because you are his gay sharer, go get a life and get your own opinion idiot and dont suck his balls.[/b]
    Agreeing with someone doesn't mean hes "asslicking". DOWNER

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast