Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Turkey - Croatia

This is a discussion on Turkey - Croatia within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ey bro, I was not the one who started flaming so what the fuck are you saying ? that we ...
Page: 7

Boyce

ey bro, I was not the one who started flaming so what the fuck are you saying ? that we get upset etc. ? WHY DO YOU BEGIN WITH CRYING ETC. THEN. I am not a kid, you would be amazed what I could do and am going to do hahahahaha NOOOB. Atleast I made something with my life, something important[/b]
    LOL.
    stfu ignorant noob turk! MuahahahaAHha! h34r: h34r: h34r:
    turkey and croatia fuckin blow at football what a shit game that was

ROFL. TURKEY GOT OWNED!!

hahahahaha. So deserved u motherfuckers
    Edit: Oh fuck no...[/b]
    learn to watch a game to end and stop exping all the time after first goal has been shot.

seriously this turks have no idea how to play football all what i can say to that fuk allah turks go and fuk ur stupid fuking ottoman
    thanks[/b]
    now to you son of a bitch.
    learn respect fuckin swiss scum. i've ALOT of swiss friends and they respect what they did in this euro cup
    unlike you. mwhahahaha u think switzerland deserved to win? let me explain 1 thing
    Hakan Yakin, Semih Senturk and Arda Turan shot the goals in that match.. OMFG HAXXOR they're ALL TURKS
    switzerland has no talent at football and don't come with "we're a small country" some1 had to show switzerland that they're like out of nowhere in football. they were like "OMFG WE CAN WIN", they even renamed Mars (chocolate) in to Hopp
    rofl hopp in your butt now xD

they won 3 times with so MANY LUCK i never see so many luck in my fuking life
    first time switzerland 1:0 oh turkey won in the last minute with 1:2
    second time Tschechien 2:0 ohhhhh TR won in the last minute with 2:3 ( IN 15MIN 3 GOALS )
    AND NOW the LAST SEC AND AFTER THAT PENALTY fuking hell
    no idea allah blessed them seriously that isnt football and now the TR gm is spamming ares[/b]

now to you son of a bitch.
    learn respect fuckin swiss scum. i've ALOT of swiss friends and they respect what they did in this euro cup
    unlike you. mwhahahaha u think switzerland deserved to win? let me explain 1 thing
    Hakan Yakin, Semih Senturk and Arda Turan shot the goals in that match.. OMFG HAXXOR they're ALL TURKS
    switzerland has no talent at football and don't come with "we're a small country" some1 had to show switzerland that they're like out of nowhere in football. they were like "OMFG WE CAN WIN", they even renamed Mars (chocolate) in to Hopp
    rofl hopp in your butt now xD

Arthurios

shard.. you are right bro, I envy you MUAHAHAHA

oli

zuauahahahahha kanka ý get ýt bro you ýs wery funny

epic failure. h34r:[/b]
    so you finally realized that your sentences are as ugly as ur face?

smart boy, i'll give u a cookie soon, really soon.

k, enough fun with little kids for today, see you losers

PaPaSmurF

Like I said you would be amazed, and papwaiadadawdsmurf dont go lick his ass pls because you are his gay sharer, go get a life and get your own opinion idiot and dont suck his balls.[/b]
    rofl ya, i lick his ass because ?
    I have an ares account that i play with gg gear. And I have a life thnx. I just enjoy making fun of yours.
    No worries though, I dont blame you for being angry just like every turk. I dunno what I'd do if every girl in america had a mustache. lawl.

gl irl kid.

Arthurios

lol you just basicly admitted that your life is ko, I dont care about turkish girls or something so you wont hit me with that, have a beautiful dutch gf already, better then fatt ass americans like you

americans are ugly as fuck and they talk about turkish girls.

PaPaSmurF

lol you just basicly admitted that your life is ko, I dont care about turkish girls or something so you wont hit me with that, have a beautiful dutch gf already, better then fatt ass americans like you[/b]
    rofl ya, im a fat ass
    go look at my pic scurb bitch tits
    and no ko isnt my life
    i have a job and pretty much working is all i can do any more other than a couple hours of ko kkthnxbb
    ps im sure your fat girl friend loves you dearly

Arthurios

im going to sleep, gn all, big kisses to you shard and papasmurf I love you two guys (K)

Banned

americans are ugly as fuck and they talk about turkish girls.[/b]
    Gay

rofl ya, im a fat ass
    and no ko isnt my life
    i have a job and pretty much working is all i can do any more other than a couple hours of ko kkthnxbb
    ps im sure your fat girl friend loves you dearly[/b]
    Thnx for writing about your life in Ko4Life. Im really interested to hear more about your life. msn plx?

Arthurios

rofl ya, im a fat ass
    and no ko isnt my life
    ps im sure your fat girl friend loves you dearly[/b]

like I said before you would be amazed what I can do and what I am going to do dont talk about my gf anymore because you would be amazed about here aswell.

PaPaSmurF

americans are ugly as fuck and they talk about turkish girls.[/b]
    rofl you like cock so your opinion doesnt matter to this forum or to the world for that matter. sorry. :\

rofl you like cock so your opinion doesnt matter to this forum or to the world for that matter. sorry. :\[/b]
    so you think your opinion does matter? what a shame :[ a nolyfe is bashing me with writing about his reallife with the hope that he looks cooler

Banned

so you think your opinion does matter? what a shame :[ a nolyfe is bashing me with writing about his reallife with the hope that he looks cooler [/b]
    Gay

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast