Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Turkey - Croatia

This is a discussion on Turkey - Croatia within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ban turkey they used speedhack! ..jking was kinda bull tho they shouldn't have added that much stoppage time cos they're ...
Page: 8

ban turkey they used speedhack! ..jking

was kinda bull tho they shouldn't have added that much stoppage time cos they're already in double overtime for goodness sake. after croatia scored it should've been over. even croatia's coach was in the officials face arguing about that..

yet, inside I was still rooting for turkey to win. croatia just screwed themselves in the pks nd lmao @ that one guy they showed crying like a baby.

Most likely they're going to lose against Germany unless another miracle happens. " Germany's going to have Turkey served on their platter that day", ESPN announcer.

PaPaSmurF

so you think your opinion does matter? what a shame :[ a nolyfe is bashing me with writing about his reallife with the hope that he looks cooler [/b]
    rofl, totally reedit your post and ill give you a second shot and attemping to insult me.

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

turks cheated as they do ingame XD[/b]
    I saw one speedhacking h34r:

ban turkey they used speedhack! ..jking

was kinda bull tho they shouldn't have added that much stoppage time cos they're already in double overtime for goodness sake. after croatia scored it should've been over. even croatia's coach was in the officials face arguing about that..

yet, inside I was still rooting for turkey to win. croatia just screwed themselves in the pks nd lmao @ that one guy they showed crying like a baby.

Most likely they're going to lose against Germany unless another miracle happens. " Germany's going to have Turkey served on their platter that day", ESPN announcer.[/b]
    the problem will be that arda turan, tuncay sanli and emre asik will be missing in that match. also it's unknown if servet cetin will be able to play since he's injured

Banned

the problem will be that arda turan, tuncay sanli and emre asik will be missing in that match. also it's unknown if server cetin will be able to play since he's injured[/b]
    Gay

PaPaSmurF

the problem will be that arda turan, tuncay sanli and emre asik will be missing in that match. also it's unknown if server cetin will be able to play since he's injured[/b]
    Gay

yeah too many accumulated yellow cards, just stupid. but doesn't matter who's playing b/c 9 of their goals have been scored by 7 different players.

yeah too many accumulated yellow cards, just stupid. but doesn't matter who's playing b/c 9 of their goals have been scored by 7 different players.[/b]
    well.. no matter of what, aslong we took out croatianfags of the finals im happy xD
    also, i had 3 amazing evenings with such a big party on the longstreet, im not waiting for more.
    even if we lose, we'll have a great party next week.. unlike czech republic, portugal, switzerland, croatia

Banned

well.. no matter of what, aslong we took out croatianfags of the finals im happy xD
    also, i had 3 amazing evenings with such a big party on the longstreet, im not waiting for more.
    even if we lose, we'll have a great party next week.. unlike czech republic, portugal, switzerland, croatia [/b]
    Gay

waiting for that russia vs. netherlands game gonna be interesting D:

waiting for that russia vs. netherlands game gonna be interesting D:[/b]
    yea but my tip is definately on holland somehow :P

Lol Shard.

King0fKingZ

seriously this turks have no idea how to play football all what i can say to that fuk allah turks go and fuk ur stupid fuking ottoman
    thanks[/b]
    go fuck jesus fucking christ

Banned

yea but my tip is definately on holland somehow :P[/b]
    Gay

PaPaSmurF

go fuck jesus fucking christ[/b]
    Monkey.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast