Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

turkish drag race

This is a discussion on turkish drag race within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by BreastBoy One less koxp party to worry about ^_^ ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL...
Page: 2

Weed

Originally posted by BreastBoy
    One less koxp party to worry about ^_^
    ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Vyz

And it was absolutly stupid of them to stand near the side of the race. Every1 would see that coming exept for those turks..I'm not trying to be a racist or anything, But c'mon! How stupid can you be to stand there?

BreastBoy

Originally posted by Vyz
    And it was absolutly stupid of them to stand near the side of the race. Every1 would see that coming exept for those turks..I'm not trying to be a racist or anything, But c'mon! How stupid can you be to stand there?
    lol, the car wasn't supposed to smash into the crowd :lol: duhh. but yeah, they should stand behind a fence or something, but its like a shitload of turks in turkey, reproduction is not a big deal ^_^

Originally posted by Wyvern
    U r all sick...ppl r dying there at a terrible accident..n u called it funny ?I hope u come to tukiye n tell this shit to parents who their children died at that accident then it might be funny
    +1 :angry:

Only things where no1 really doesn't get hurt badly are funny, someones death never is

Ps. Wyvie come play archlord with me a.q :wub:

Originally posted by tolgahan
    i am sure u think the same for 9/11
    ah sorry to think something u need a brain , my bad *<_<

so for you , accident in a race because turks don't have enought cash to make safe race is the same as terrorism?

all stfu

i saw that in Newstime about 2-3month's ago

the guys who made that dragrace-day stuff said to the people, that its not safe enough please go home etc. or dont watch it from there.. ofc turks are born with that ignorance..

own fault, can be they didnt know that would happen but please think about it lol..
    on newstime it looked harder one guy was screaming the name of that guy, and few later you hear: " he's gone, HE'S GONE!!" :/

aawhwoooee flying ppl :rollseyes: B)

Originally posted by BreastBoy
    One less koxp party to worry about ^_^
    LOL :lol:

justdutch

ohhss i don't wanne fly with that airline :lol: :P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12