Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

turkish people hate me :(

This is a discussion on turkish people hate me :( within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by PatricioRey no i think shankz ur the moron... i hate ppl who ts into green cows just ...
Page: 4

Originally posted by PatricioRey
    no i think shankz ur the moron... i hate ppl who ts into green cows just to mess with ppl
    +134141432, hate spending 10 mins trying to get around them

wastyrx

Originally posted by Dragonfaire+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfaire)</div>
    Originally posted by wraith86+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wraith86)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dragonfaire
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-UgUrKa_TuRKa

''Madem Turksun Goster ki urksun '' *:lol: *I liked that.N we dont need to speak fuckin english at ko. U have to find out Turkish.So u can swear at all Turks .That *changes nothin. We r still %90 of game n soon we gon be %90 of ko4life.Maybe then morons fuck their mouths up.
    I still as a whole do not have a problem with turks however I still hate your guts. You are a stupid prick that gets off on being a fucking asshole.
    seriously why doesnt one of the mods ban this guy? hes worthless[/b]
    No idea. :wacko: Unless Paddy is keeping him as a pet to torture maybe ? [/b][/quote]

i pmed devile for his post (nazi flag) but devile dun ansver me or what can i say.. nwm..

wastyrx

Originally posted by Kenner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kenner)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PatricioRey
    no i think shankz ur the moron... i hate ppl who ts into green cows just to mess with ppl
    +134141432, hate spending 10 mins trying to get around them[/b]
    just /town n be quick to push the gate

ps:sorry for bad english i dun sleep like 40 hour

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234