Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

TURKISH PM'S :f

This is a discussion on TURKISH PM'S :f within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; LEARN TO FUCKING READ you dipshit.[/b] oh my bad sry dude.. didnt see his comment lol...
Page: 2

Sergeant Senior Member AlwaysDown's Avatar

LEARN TO FUCKING READ you dipshit.[/b]
    oh my bad sry dude.. didnt see his comment lol

4Nikes

nice offtopic gays:<
    and why not any moderator or admin say smth about it :< when i wanted load new pm&#39;s the topic iss closed gg, im and no1 is not racist here, we are respect any others religions but turks not and mine topic is closed :/

its not rly that hard to communicate with turks but some guys r racist thats all

everyone pm&#39;s me saying S.a i reply with Hi

so he understand i speak english and they try their best to speak english with me

trust me sometimes i stay more than a hour in mordan shouting selling some crap and get like 20 turks pm&#39;s and 18/20 of them they can understand what i said and i can communicate with them in a way they can understand me

they funny part is when a turk kid try to speak english and messes up a lot :lol:

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

its not rly that hard to communicate with turks but some guys r racist thats all

everyone pm&#39;s me saying S.a i reply with Hi

so he understand i speak english and they try their best to speak english with me

trust me sometimes i stay more than a hour in mordan shouting selling some crap and get like 20 turks pm&#39;s and 18/20 of them they can understand what i said and i can communicate with them in a way they can understand me

they funny part is when a turk kid try to speak english and messes up a lot :lol:[/b]
    &#39;S> sample +8 150m! pm me!&#39;

woo so hard to understand

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

h34r:

nocomment

all u racists go visit www.imaracist.com plx , the_guardian what if i say something like that about ur country ?
    now stop this bullshit close this topic to pls.[/b]
    then u will be lying about turkey its FACT didnt saw so many stupid ppl some are nice and know well english but mostly turks are retarted sad but tro_O

4Nikes

what bout CLOSING MINE TOPIC :<
    demonik>all

nocomment

what bout CLOSING MINE TOPIC :<
    demonik>all[/b]
    +1 ;D

4Nikes

:wub:

pato_sobre

no1 called me rasist but i dont understand those ppl that call rasist to others even when a turk guy is the >FIRST that start swearing ALLWAYS lol

thats true... and when some other swear to any turk guy, they make a topic in turkforum, like usa=demon lol

If I had to create a topic for every swear that i recived by a turk without say anything, or just for killing him-all in vs, im sure i have to be calling to my job to tell them that dont wait for me today .. LoL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12