Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Turks at home

This is a discussion on Turks at home within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; He is trying to copy that other guy who was actually funny on Youtube who done the same act. He ...
Page: 2

He is trying to copy that other guy who was actually funny on Youtube who done the same act.
    He ain't retarded just lame trying to copy something that was already done and funny only once and never to be done again. [/b]
    Yup that other guy was funny though this one is just lame

/throwtomato

UsedFromDiez

any1 else realize how fuckin big his head is?[/b]
    timmy from south park?

He is trying to copy that other guy who was actually funny on Youtube who done the same act.
    He ain't retarded just lame trying to copy something that was already done and funny only once and never to be done again. [/b]
    +1
    the other one was very funny imo :P

but this one is swearing funnier..
    like:
    a.q.. a.q buff ac ac acacacacacaccacacaccc a.q
    i got stones buff me acacacacacc a.q

He's running around in el morad castle, lol. I saw that stupid teleport gate. And did anyone else try to move their head towards their right side of their screen to see if you can see that turk's computer better? [/b]
    lol i did ^^ hehe

Tolek Banan

LOL

Now it is obvious that turks are idiots and morons - lol all turks are like this shit??

turtle

wtf i waisted like 3min.s of my life watching it... I didn&#39;t even finish >_<

live_autopsy

wtf i waisted like 3min.s of my life watching it... I didn&#39;t even finish >_<[/b]
    what were u wacking off to it?

SLeePMoDe

It&#39;s obviously staged, Why would he be smashing keys like that running through what you can clearly see is EMC, also you can&#39;t talk to people in ko so why would he be saying "aga party please&#39; i didn&#39;t find this funny at all, didn&#39;t even crack a smile

Tinkerbell

wow, it looks liek this kid has turrets syndrome (however u spell it)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12