Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Turks know fast combo :D

This is a discussion on Turks know fast combo :D within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 3 ppl on one computer...lol possible only in turkey...
Page: 2

Banned

3 ppl on one computer...lol

possible only in turkey

zuahahah thats funny but i tried it one timme Xd and it sucks bcz if the others hands dont have the same timing on minor and pots ur mana will go down and u gonna waste time poting souls and etc :x thats bcz he dies Xd

blizz

OMG thats so funny

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Wink

we are makeing a movemant to try and get ko to make pets have level requiremant for level 55 or what ko chooses same as to trade power up store items gives people more reason to level and not just premium
    I beleave there should be a level requiremant for the pets and not a premium silver or gold, and if so they should allow bronze premium players to have pets also, since bronze does pay for the game...
    ko should decide on a level requiremant for the pet to prevent lagg and not premium only...
    pets is not a power up store item,...it is a part of your quests, you should not have to pay for a quest.
    everyone who agrees with this can post here or make a new post if this is taken away , because i know i will.
    if you want to help support this idea please reply to our topic at this link under feed back

I HOPE YOU CAN ALL SUPPORT THIS IF YOU LIKE PETS!

CLICK THE LINK TO GET THIS DONE!
    http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=144387
    THANKZ FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
    !!!!!

kennyburger

turks need 3 ppl to play 1 acc holy shit imagine all the turks you have met before/seen then muliply it by 3

abdeucethree

we are makeing a movemant to try and get ko to make pets have level requiremant for level 55 or what ko chooses same as to trade power up store items gives people more reason to level and not just premium
    I beleave there should be a level requiremant for the pets and not a premium silver or gold, and if so they should allow bronze premium players to have pets also, since bronze does pay for the game...
    ko should decide on a level requiremant for the pet to prevent lagg and not premium only...
    pets is not a power up store item,...it is a part of your quests, you should not have to pay for a quest.
    everyone who agrees with this can post here or make a new post if this is taken away , because i know i will.
    if you want to help support this idea please reply to our topic at this link under feed back

CLICK THE LINK TO GET THIS DONE!
    http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=144387
    THANKZ FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
    !!!!![/b]
    if you notice in your upper right hand corner in game on the pull down menu it says they are only doing that for the time being because of lag issues. read before you shit bricks bro lol.

anyway my balls can minor better than them =]

azetona

best would be some1 minoring and other combo , 3 is too much XD

that's kind of sad ... 3 ppl playing 1 keyboard , get a life plx

venom

2ppl keyboard and one selecting target and do rightclick and use other equips

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12