Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

turks so infected from this game

This is a discussion on turks so infected from this game within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I would cry instead of 'em , which future they gonne have? i doubt if they not gonne suicide when ...
Page: 6

I would cry instead of 'em , which future they gonne have? i doubt if they not gonne suicide when KO over...[/b]

hahahahhahahahhaha <3

T0wn3R

freaks :S

KoOOok

well its lame but i dont see anything wrong in this they are like 11-12 i mean wake up didnt u all play with ur friends when u were kids :P
    ... just bcuz 99% of the turks cant speak english it dosent mean they are dumb ^_^

Lun4t1C

I didnt laught at the video I just laughed at ur guys comments xDDDDDDDDDD

I didnt laught at the video I just laughed at ur guys comments xDDDDDDDDDD[/b]
    same its just some retarded kids,but the comment muhahahahha :P

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

no wonder they cant do shit they gona be in future or homelees,or working in the dump,cleaning etc etc.

no freakin education in there its freakin horrible+this game ruend their life :P

i dont care drop a nova over turkey it will fix tha world :lol:[/b]
    OMG look at what you say man... U base this on a little population of fucking kids that rather play games then going outside and play soccer..

I hve to say one thing, i knwo you dont care but.. you guys are really fucking messed up in the head,if i see ur comments.. Man it&#39;s just a game , u guys take it SO serious and i cannot believe even mods allow this crappy shit to be posted in the first place

Really guys, its a shame that people discriminate and hate sooooo fucking much over a game,get real man

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

This kids are currently the 80% turkishplayers of KO they are between 10-15 years old
    and this kids say fck u mother, son of bitch and so on and this kids scam and tp u to golems
    How can one be serious in such a case for this lil kids? i can&#39;t cuz i know they are little kids and have no mind
    but the most of you go insane for nothing...

This kids are currently the 80% turkishplayers of KO they are between 10-15 years old
    and this kids say fck u mother, son of bitch and so on and this kids scam and tp u to golems
    How can one be serious in such a case for this lil kids? i can&#39;t cuz i know they are little kids and have no mind
    but the most of you go insane for nothing...[/b]

agreed with him my point cased.

PaPaSmurF

For some reason, I had a feeling that Turkey&#39;s education system went something like that.

Lol @ poor IQ.

hxflx

that&#39;s totally normal... LOL! wtf? seriously no wonder they&#39;re dumb

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Lol i was thinking of going and editing this video to have a dupein program but it will take to much time
    God dam them and there +10 paper gear
    And Swords never Seen

I wish my school would let us play ko <_<

Terrorblade

such noobs, didn&#39;t even minor healed...

Lioncet

this is why this fukers are just retards

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

LOL @ 1:00 is that yellow thing a bow? :lol: ... its just funny, I won&#39;t say any bad word &#39;bout &#39;em (türkish kids) And like kenbachi said before, most of the ppl here did even worse things than that but they haven&#39;t got the balls to say/record it, cuz the rest will think that you are freak/retard lol

i dont think their parents care very much bro,nothing to do critical money situation,probabaly they dont pay for the time in the cafe they wrtie it or give back later anywayz living in turkey suxxxxxx and cafes suck,all know ur info FTW,hack u FTW[/b]

ill bet their parents play KO too...

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast