Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

turks so infected from this game

This is a discussion on turks so infected from this game within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hahaah....cant even say they need 2 get out more...since they end up doin stuff related 2 ko...
Page: 7

hahaah....cant even say they need 2 get out more...since they end up doin stuff related 2 ko

For some reason, I had a feeling that Turkey's education system went something like that.

Lol @ poor IQ.[/b]
    hehe <3 u mean insted of like 100+ they have -1000000000000? :P

ill bet their parents play KO too...[/b]
    yap i meet some like i said i know one that hes dad use to wolf us when he went afk :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P :P

hahaah....cant even say they need 2 get out more...since they end up doin stuff related 2 ko[/b]
    lol thats true imagine all turkish kids are playing this game,even in RL they pretend to be in ko thats retarded,and im thinking about quiting,not that its bother my life and suck time out of it i dun wana end up retarded like those fukin turks.

sad, but funny :lol:

najtonlajn

This is really sad.... Turks = no brain ppl and they always KS xD

KnightMike

u gotta admit it was funny lol turks are hilarious, im sure they are in elementary school not high school so thats acceptable so dnt say it ruined their lives, cuz when power rangers where all high and mighty all of u guys where doing the same thing

u gotta admit it was funny lol turks are hilarious, im sure they are in elementary school not high school so thats acceptable so dnt say it ruined their lives, cuz when power rangers where all high and mighty all of u guys where doing the same thing[/b]

dude i can show u milion videos of turs even at their 20-30-40-50-60 it dosent matter their brain stays the same (not all but 80%)

so please dont be naive.

KnightMike

dude i can show u milion videos of turs even at their 20-30-40-50-60 it dosent matter their brain stays the same (not all but 80%)

so please dont be naive.[/b]
    not being naive, and i can do the exact same for u, dnt judge them like thats ur putting all turks in that category, its plenty americans,polish,cancadians,peruvians and other who act just as childish with ko

closetoheaven

ffs this turkish kids so fucking dyslexices

not being naive, and i can do the exact same for u, dnt judge them like thats ur putting all turks in that category, its plenty americans,polish,cancadians,peruvians and other who act just as childish with ko[/b]
    not becuse of the game bro,maybe kids in america etc etc do like superman but its aight,its not like they addicted to that,but its not the point here,im trying to give a advice to people so they wont be that addicted to this game.

misterfrisco

haha fak man they are just having fun. They are young anyway not like they are using RPGs and being suicide bombers. Id rather see them do that then something else that would hurt somone.

waton

WHAHAHAHHA

bro

omg how retarded can a person be? well they are mastered :P

human_sin

whata noobs lol, at the end the guy didnt use only his weapon he started to kick the other guys ass

rofl they even ks in real life xD

Banned

its just a bunch of kids having fun :huh: whats so retarded about it? you never saw a child play? :blink:

same shit as a 10 year old doin wrestling moves with his friends, or playing soccer..

if anything this is hilarious (in the good way)

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast