Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Typical turkish clan in caffe

This is a discussion on Typical turkish clan in caffe within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; We play alone cause we can afford internet at home.don't worry turks will know that feeling in like 50 years.[/b] ...
Page: 3

llJuanMall

We play alone cause we can afford internet at home.don't worry turks will know that feeling in like 50 years.[/b]
    wow, thats mean.
    I am not turkish or anything nor I dont know if they actually go to cafes because they cant afford internet, but sometimes playing in internet cafes with friends and shit can be really fun, a lot more fun than sitting in ur room alone. maybe u have never tried it, but it is so cool xD

wanker

lmfao

altho i got to admit if u got a group of friends like that u can take on any server

what kind of music is that.. sigh

llJuanMall

what kind of music is that.. sigh[/b]
    turkish tecno? h34r:

jimfujitsu

wow, thats mean.
    I am not turkish or anything nor I dont know if they actually go to cafes because they cant afford internet, but sometimes playing in internet cafes with friends and shit can be really fun, a lot more fun than sitting in ur room alone. maybe u have never tried it, but it is so cool xD[/b]
    Did you look at their faces? it's like 30 year old losers in there . Who cheat . At a game . 30 year old . Pathetic.

Beast&Harlot

Lmao if a clannie wouldt give Swift/Buff i would walk too him and kick him![/b]
    Only kick him?hell i would punch the dude in his head lol then swift my self.

llJuanMall

Did you look at their faces? it's like 30 year old losers in there . Who cheat . At a game . 30 year old . Pathetic.[/b]
    well thats true, it is pathetic. I stil think that going with ur buddies to a internet cafe to kill some time is cool, however looking at the extreme, this 30 year old turkish guys r retarded...

oooooooo a cafe full of agas hahhahaa
    we had the same party once. lol u noobs play alone . it is amazing playing together hahahhah [/b]
    yes it is very good and fun to play at a caffe the teamwork is much better imo you dont get the lagg sometimes vent gives you were as it takes some bits for you to receive to talk while you can just yell and say "HEAL MOFO" i have gone to a lan party before were i live but not for KO but for Counter Strike back then when i played and it was the most funnest times i had. Being at hom stinks no interaction of people just boring but at caffes there is something always keeping you not bored by someone doing something stupid or just having a blast playing. IMO CAFFES FTW

Only kick him?hell i would punch the dude in his head lol then swift my self.[/b]
    lololololololol nice xD

We play alone cause we can afford internet at home.don't worry turks will know that feeling in like 50 years.[/b]
    idiot. talking bs, w/o any backgroundinfo <_<

my friends over there, all have adsl but still go in internet cafe&#39;s. why not, its very cheap there bout 50 cents 1 hour. and funnier too

when i used to live in Peru it was the same thing, i had internet at home and most of my friend had too, but once in a while go to the internet cafe get drunk and pk it was very very funny and i bet it&#39;s funny for them too.

You got to admit it would be fun to go to a internet caffe and play with your clannies.

Banned

Thats actually lots of fun, I was playing CS that way for a couple of time

J

WTF

MetalStyl3

this song is janissary the Ottoman Empire legendary army song

Spit

Where is ktipiyoz ? I wanna see this stupid kid ^_^

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast