Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

U mad bro?

This is a discussion on U mad bro? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; look at his text first 10 secs of the video, sure he doesn't use big pots, but look at his ...
Page: 3

look at his text first 10 secs of the video, sure he doesn't use big pots, but look at his minor that is definitely pedal. He says" he does not understand that I do not use BIG POT and MINOR PEDAL. Not trying to flame the guy, but come on your video clearly shows you got minor pedal.

Quote Originally Posted by AngelOfHatred View Post
    look at his text first 10 secs of the video, sure he doesn't use big pots, but look at his minor that is definitely pedal. He says" he does not understand that I do not use BIG POT and MINOR PEDAL. Not trying to flame the guy, but come on your video clearly shows you got minor pedal.
    90% its pedal look how fast the minor is also he only use mana pots not hp pots he cant never recover hp that way

Banned Regular Member

lmfao? u say u don't use dd?
    1st of all, prove it.. 2nd, hoa is better then me and i pwn u dam easy.. kinda hard to explain how u actually kill him but w/e.....

ContactDraven

whats the music?

next time vs without valkirria or gryphon set... and fraps it :d

In all honesty here.... That video... Didn't prove a sh1t. If you wan't to make sure you didn't use DD helm, then why didn't you show it to us? And why didn't you take your valks off so you could show it to HoaLongNu? And by looking at your minor bar, that looks 99% pedal, tbl or macro if you ask me. The minor bar goes down with the same speed through the whole vs, it doesn't get faster nor slower at some point. And as Lourenco said, if Hoa beats me, and I beat you(IvyMike)...... Hoa V.S. Ivy = Hoa winz, Idk?!

maybe that will help with something (btw i cant fraps coz my crapy comp so i can only take ss)

Imageshack - mikec.png

Imageshack - mike2g.png

tnx all for defended me <3

woow nubie u are now 82.90% xd
    <3 hoa come exp now.

Quote Originally Posted by LiaM View Post
    woow nubie u are now 82.90% xd
    <3 hoa come exp now.
    hehe i hate xp its so boring xD

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123