Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

U mess with one of us, u mess with all xD

This is a discussion on U mess with one of us, u mess with all xD within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol.... Chris have you ever heard of a joke ? jeez me and fatm4n are joking, if you can't tell ...
Page: 11

Imhotep

lol.... Chris have you ever heard of a joke ? jeez me and fatm4n are joking, if you can't tell that, then you seriously have problems :P

ChrisOwns

I can tell but dude theres a limit as to how far one can take take it before it leaves the 'joke' range, and you my friend went well over. It's like making out with a guy and say "we're only joking, jeez" lol

Imhotep

Originally posted by ChrisOwns
    I can tell but dude theres a limit as to how far one can take take it before it leaves the 'joke' range, and you my friend well went over. *It's like making out with a guy and say "we're only joking, jeez" lol

:rollseyes:

BB

ChrisOwns

lol have fun with f4tm4n. Just so you know, gay marriage is legal in Massachusetts.

Imhotep

its Fatm4n :P and yes we will have fun :wub: I think your just jealous

ChrisOwns

LOL calm down I didn't mean to miss spell his name ffs don't pull the triger. But as tempting as it may be; pussy will always be my thing, sorry. Mabey if Fatm4n goes human female rogue then MABEY i'll think about it

Imhotep

:wub: chris now sorry fatm4n anyway........................im going lol this is getting too weird for me :P

FatM4n

Originally posted by Imhotep
    lol.... Chris have you ever heard of a joke ? jeez me and fatm4n are joking, if you can't tell that, then you seriously have problems :P
    wtf you joking :(

I'm serious :P

ChrisOwns

Originally posted by Imhotep
    :wub: chris now sorry fatm4n anyway........................im going lol this is getting too weird for me :P
    I concur.

FatM4n

pls stay your a good mate here on forums

Originally posted by ChrisOwns
    that skill bar is for his single attacks *i'm sure he has another page with AOE atks
    yep..

PK Aoe Bar

exp Aoe Bar is basically the same.. hp pot, meteor, nova, inferno, fire burst, tp, abs power, ignition.

Imhotep

you don't have much HP unbuffed for a paper mage :P

ChrisOwns

Originally posted by Majix+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Majix)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ChrisOwns
    that skill bar is for his single attacks *i'm sure he has another page with AOE atks
    yep..

PK Aoe Bar

exp Aoe Bar is basically the same.. hp pot, meteor, nova, inferno, fire burst, tp, abs power, ignition.[/b]
    Call me Miss Cleo.

FatM4n

call me bitch

BattyBat

Originally posted by PatricioRey
    stop fighting ffs... this thread is about having a good laugh not who is best... pm ftw
    +1

tell you what else is a good laugh....

all those mages in that 1st screenshot losing hundereds of np's every signle day at that harpy spot..

followed by that piece of shit bengal tiger and others also losing lots at 12 harpies

class.