Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

U mess with one of us, u mess with all xD

This is a discussion on U mess with one of us, u mess with all xD within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; thats not what i wanted to tell you, point is you said MOST of us wouldn't stand a chance....
Page: 14

Trii

thats not what i wanted to tell you, point is you said MOST of us wouldn't stand a chance.

still i dont see ur point here... did u babashop ? no ?

i ll try to explain what i said better, he said humans dont stand a chance if they dont outnumber the opponent (WRONG)

and i relpy that babashop (kom items and usd whores) wouldnt stand a chance if they had actually worked for their equip... again WRONG bc i fought felix and i know other ppl who have babashop and are skilled players...

my point here, is reply a false argument with another false one to make a point... got it ?

Trii

anyways, humans still run in big groups, everyone's scred to be attacked first.

yes we crap our pants when u we see u guys

Trii

why u didnt want to 1vs1 me last night ? i felt so lonely

i sold my char recently so i seldom play now

Originally posted by TripleOG4life
    incineration is like pillar but a lot more dmg oky? does like 1k+ if u got like 20-30 or less fr
    yea that's about.. with lyc +7 i hit most people near 800-1k. Some rogues with magic shield on its like 700, but most of the times 800 ish.. and ppl like faayliyet volcom or w/e around 700 always ^^. When i hit some ppl with low fr.. it goes anywhere from 1.1k to my current max of 1.5k. I like it bcuz most bps are an incineration, thorn, and impact death. Some require a pillar if they pot <_< but others can be just 2 hits.. then there is always the lovely 1hit :mellow:

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

So I can't do it with my items eh?

So I have 4 bits of +8 shell that a problem?

Oh wait are you bitter that I bought some items off player that quit?

You think I bought all my items? See I don't even waste my time anymore when the fact is my char is a mix. I could be like some clan leaders and hoard all the items I drop from bosses but instead I give them out to my clan.

I tell you what I fight you just as easy with my farmed items then with the usd items I posses but then you'll never beliave what I have and have not done but hey I am a bad gun babashopper. But wait you sold your char is that not a bit hypicrictical when your actually feeding the thing your flaming me about?

My point is humans just use numbers and mob handed tatcis to win a fight and as your screen shoot clearly prove you had to out number them by a large amount. BTW Rabbits are classed are vermin I lik ehow you portray your likeness to them.

Originally posted by PatricioRey
    i ll try to explain what i said better, he said humans dont stand a chance if they dont outnumber the opponent (WRONG)

and i relpy that babashop (kom items and usd whores) wouldnt stand a chance if they had actually worked for their equip... again WRONG bc i fought felix and i know other ppl who have babashop and are skilled players... *

my point here, is reply a false argument with another false one to make a point... got it ?
    no, my point that ur comment is just as stupid as the one i put on purpose
    saying all humans suck is wrong...

dont u see i made this thread for ppl to have a good laugh... its odd to see such a large number of ppl running together with a common goal other than in lunar war and such... yet u have to bring up ur ego and make a stupid comment

i see most of orcs have a very big ego, justified or not... dont matter... i wish i never made this thread bc instead of provoking a good laugh about the situation we have moron like u saying stupid remarks such as the one u made

I saw the fun in it, but then after getting jumped on by a million humans a day the comdey value kinda wear thine for me now and I will just tend to be a grumpy old fucking Orc about the whole affair now.

yes so it seems... advice, if u have nothing productive to say, keep it to ur self

Na if I kept it to myself I would end up frustraited and Dumar tells me thats not healthy

Zink

Originally posted by Majix+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Majix)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TripleOG4life
    incineration is like pillar but a lot more dmg oky? does like 1k+ if u got like 20-30 or less fr
    yea that's about.. with lyc +7 i hit most people near 800-1k. Some rogues with magic shield on its like 700, but most of the times 800 ish.. and ppl like faayliyet volcom or w/e around 700 always ^^. When i hit some ppl with low fr.. it goes anywhere from 1.1k to my current max of 1.5k. I like it bcuz most bps are an incineration, thorn, and impact death. Some require a pillar if they pot <_< but others can be just 2 hits.. then there is always the lovely 1hit :mellow:[/b]
    strom hit me 1.2k once with 45 fr xD

Originally posted by Felix
    Na if I kept it to myself I would end up frustraited and Dumar tells me thats not healthy
    Dumar is wise.. you'll get ulcers..

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314