Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

u seen this before?

This is a discussion on u seen this before? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Looking at names and your description its chinese macro with many computer, but im wondering why they do that, most ...
Page: 2

Looking at names and your description its chinese macro with many computer, but im wondering why they do that, most of time they just kill felankor and such[/b]
    ur supporting evidence for this arguement?

not chinese imo, their names have no chinese meaning or words inside, and ironhawk has a low chance of being a chinese clan.

Woah i never knew this bug....... and i've been playing ko long time.. so victoryakara, not every1 knows a lot about bugs, so chill with the flaming dude~!

funny how everyone points at victory like hes the bad guy when patat was the one provoking him, faggots.

nothing special? people delvling isn't new kk

TheBloodyBeast

I have seen this before. A medal for me please.

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

lol. its a warrior fart explosion burp

Banned

yuck

funny how everyone points at victory like hes the bad guy when patat was the one provoking him, faggots.

nothing special? people delvling isn't new kk[/b]
    lol, At least someone realizes the funny thing about this .

TechaTecha

lol, At least someone realizes the funny thing about this .[/b]
    stfu your a retard, the flame was TOTAALLY out of nowhere, im sure you feel real tough picking on a random who was just asking for infomation. ignorant fuckwit.

ontopic: this might be juts another way to delvl?

Banned

lol weird =/ well i once saw warrior healing whole party with his hands up like a god :S thought it was sacrifise but he didnt die and could heal every1

rik088

cant blame him... hes from belgium

stfu your a retard, the flame was TOTAALLY out of nowhere, im sure you feel real tough picking on a random who was just asking for infomation. ignorant fuckwit.

ontopic: this might be juts another way to delvl?[/b]
    Says the guy with a ad for used Toilet Paper in your sig right? Your not a retard lol.

Their is a mage under them you stupid git xD
    edit; Note the stupid git part is sarcasm if you do not have a sense of humor.[/b]
    look better idiot
    the flame not comming from 1 char[/b]
    I said Simply that I was kidding with him about the stupid git part, making the sentence really say Their is a mage under them. He felt the need to call me a idiot, So I called him what I wanted to call him. ever heard of the golden rule? Treat others how you like to be treated. That's a prime example, he calls me idiot, I call him a retarded cunt simple as that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12