Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

ULTIMA HAS BEEN DEFEATED BY SULT4Ns IN ITS BASE AT BEEFROST ( EDANA )

This is a discussion on ULTIMA HAS BEEN DEFEATED BY SULT4Ns IN ITS BASE AT BEEFROST ( EDANA ) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; SULT4Ns clan hes been defeated ULTIMA IN ITS BASE AT BEEFROST. I think this is the first clan on all ...
Page: 1

tewekkelus

SULT4Ns clan hes been defeated ULTIMA IN ITS BASE AT BEEFROST.
    I think this is the first clan on all other servers that has been defeated it.
    Congratulations to SULT4Ns clan and the leader of them CaesaR to organise them all.

The Best Clan on aLL servers SULT4Ns in Edana.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsf08eJ-HW8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUgmF_fcPLk...2Ephp%3Ft%3D827

Dont ask the drops please. Becasue they are secret :P But i can say that it was very enjoyable...

kennyburger

FIRST!!!!!1

Flix

now fight it without all your duped items and xp bugged chars, didnt caesar lose 5 lvls for bugging that xp quest?

and kebab face wtf is a "beefrost" only things turks can spell right is "+9 plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss"

lekebekois

Not to be racist or anything and I don't know them, but the fact that it's wrote in turkish makes me think that they're not good in this game because of nothing... Ultima nearly 1hit-RAPE mostly anybody..

now fight it without all your duped items and xp bugged chars, didnt caesar lose 5 lvls for bugging that xp quest?

and kebab face wtf is a "beefrost" only things turks can spell right is "+9 plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss"[/b]
    bastard.

ontopic. pwned :P

and.. lol best ko video edit? (the intro)

isnt there something else to do in turkey besides playing ko? just wondering y usko has shitload of turks playin

MaroTheOwner

Dont ask the drops please. Becasue they are secret :P But i can say that it was very enjoyable...[/b]
    just let me know does it drop CS?

if they killed it, its not mean they are best of all servers ... lol

but nvm, rly gratz (drake better B) )

Banned Senior Member

just let me know does it drop CS?[/b]
    Ultima does drop CS but like 1-1000 does drop

poontuss

duped abyss fire FTW B) ( or what ever they are called :P )

spab

Ultima does drop CS but like 1-1000 does drop[/b]
    lOl
    since?

tewekkelus

SULT4Ns has defeated the felankor first time at all servers after fire drake too.
    And an another first now.
    Please be honest.
    At merchants there are lots of abyys fires. You can buy them too :S.
    SULT4Ns and also CaesaR is the owner fo the delos castle for 8 or 9 months. So we dont need moeny and we have it also.
    If another clan do this then i say to them all go buy abyss fire and give 15 to all your party members and then go and kill it.
    But its not so easy. You must know that...

G0D

SULT4Ns clan hes been defeated ULTIMA IN ITS BASE AT BEEFROST.
    I think this is the first clan on all other servers that has been defeated it.
    Congratulations to SULT4Ns clan and the leader of them CaesaR to organise them all.

The Best Clan on aLL servers SULT4Ns in Edana.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsf08eJ-HW8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUgmF_fcPLk...2Ephp%3Ft%3D827

Dont ask the drops please. Becasue they are secret :P But i can say that it was very enjoyable...[/b]
    The sentences I pointed out didn't really get noticed because 3/4 people on this forum are to dumb to even realise what this guy just said :lol:

lekebekois

Sir. If it's not so easy How could you guys have been able to do it ? Baba +3 uniques?

I even doubt all legit 80 players from all servers reunited together could do it without dyin.
    Like in boss events, you have to die / come back / hit again / die, ...

Devastator

They're not the best clan, they have the best gear, they've been unlegit since the beginning of edana. And i wouldn't be suprised if weiwer on berumas hasnt killed ultima before, if they havent, its because they havent tried yet, they're much better than sult4ns.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast