Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

ULTIMA HAS BEEN DEFEATED BY SULT4Ns IN ITS BASE AT BEEFROST ( EDANA )

This is a discussion on ULTIMA HAS BEEN DEFEATED BY SULT4Ns IN ITS BASE AT BEEFROST ( EDANA ) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Sir. If it's not so easy How could you guys have been able to do it ? Baba +3 uniques? ...
Page: 2

tewekkelus

Sir. If it's not so easy How could you guys have been able to do it ? Baba +3 uniques?

I even doubt all legit 80 players from all servers reunited together could do it without dyin.
    Like in boss events, you have to die / come back / hit again / die, ...[/b]
    I wanted to see here just may be a congratulations..But i see her there are lots of childs here too.
    We dont have +3 uniques..The important thing is that we are a TEAM!. I dont say that noone cant do this. I just wanted to say we are the first.

awesome

hehe Nice song !!!! CANON ROCK FTW! i saw BringmeDown posted it before, Great guy!

G0D

I wanted to see here just may be a congratulations..But i see her there are lots of childs here too.
    We dont have +3 uniques..The important thing is that we are a TEAM!. I dont say that noone cant do this. I just wanted to say we are the first.[/b]
    I don't see the team work in that video tbh. All I see is a duper/cheating clan leader giving his clannies an unlimited amount of Abyss Fires and un-tolds of uniques for HP...

Sorry but your not the best actually you just proved yourselves to be the worst of the worst.

lekebekois

Team or not, his damage are crazy as hell. You may have a "TEAM" like you say, but if you can't survive 1 or 2 hits...

Devastator

i just watched the vid, rofl@ almost everyone survived the aoe, Yea, they're legit

BringmeDown

hehe Nice song !!!! CANON ROCK FTW! i saw BringmeDown posted it before, Great guy![/b]
    :wub:

tewekkelus

They're not the best clan, they have the best gear, they've been unlegit since the beginning of edana. And i wouldn't be suprised if weiwer on berumas hasnt killed ultima before, if they havent, its because they havent tried yet, they're much better than sult4ns.[/b]
    I have lots of friends in Beramus and also in clan of Weivur. I dont say that they are bad. But i am playing in edana now and in sultans clan. so sultans is the best for me cuz we also make the first things in all servers. we know weivur's leader too and believe me all of them are our friends.
    We are the clan that make the first tings in servers. For example felankor and then now ultima. And just wanted to see a congratuliations...

MaroTheOwner

And just wanted to see a congratuliations...[/b]
    yeah you are so pr0 gratz man!!! :lol:

Devastator

I have lots of friends in Beramus and also in clan of Weivur. I dont say that they are bad. But i am playing in edana now and in sultans clan. so sultans is the best for me cuz we also make the first things in all servers. we know weivur's leader too and believe me all of them are our friends.
    We are the clan that make the first tings in servers. For example felankor and then now ultima. And just wanted to see a congratuliations...[/b]
    All of the congratulations are in the other topic, this is flaming and criticism for posting this twice.

tewekkelus

I don't see the team work in that video tbh. All I see is a duper/cheating clan leader giving his clannies an unlimited amount of Abyss Fires and un-tolds of uniques for HP...

Sorry but your not the best actually you just proved yourselves to be the worst of the worst.[/b]
    Lol and rofl. Dont be jealous

We dont have +3 uniques..The important thing is that we are a TEAM!. I dont say that noone cant do this. I just wanted to say we are the first.[/b]
    Come on dude, every1 knows that sultans are every bad thing about ko cheaters/dupers/badmanered so never expect some1 congratulates sultans cuz no1 will

tewekkelus

All of the congratulations are in the other topic, this is flaming and criticism for posting this twice.[/b]
    Other topic ?

lekebekois

on turkish duping forums :P

lekebekois

Weird the priest on the screenshow haves 98xx HP at lvl 73 ?? On private servers I can get 17 K with +10 uniques at lvl 90.. weird huh?

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast